Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: dopefish9001

In-game Name dopefish9001

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I advertised my server on bZ7

Why should we lift your ban? Hey bZ admins,
This is basically a copy paste from my message last night, with a few more points. In short: I screwed up, promoted my own server, and through my influence as an admin on another server, caused other folks to promote my server on bZ7. This was wrong, and I readily accept any punishment that you choose, including the current loss of chat privileges/muting. I'm posting this request in hopes of undoing the mute, but also realize that this could be permanent.

The muting doesn't surprise me, and hey - yeah I was in the wrong to pitch my server on yours... After all, you guys put in the hard work to build a following, configuring the server, not to mention administering reports/appeals, and all that goes into it as an investment of time and also money.

So, I want to apologize for what I know was the wrong move...It is, after all, a privilege to play on the bZ servers and I've had a lot of fun there. If you're sticking to the perma-mute, I don't blame you guys. Anyway, no hard feelings either way -- Tommy was right to report. Sorry to anyone else who may have been effected, I should have put a lid on it sooner. This one's on me.

In the interest of letting the dust settle, and as a token of good faith, I'm imposing a self-ban on playing on any of the bZ servers for two weeks, ending on Tuesday, November 1st. Given the drama that went on last night, I think it's best to not stir things up any further. Whether you think that's ample time, or enough of a punishment, ultimately that decision falls in your court -- if you opt for a permanent mute, or even to escalate to a ban, I'll just leave you guys with: ggs all, its been fun.

Cheers,
dope

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Not gonna lie I've been out of the loop on whatever that was, but I came in here expecting to throw something at a wall for another DPS autoban from you lol.

I'm sure everyone else here is more in tune with whatever you did; and if you were promoting your own server. Ya should've known better; hasn't worked out well for anybody else who has tried. Sorry to see you appealing an actual punishment for once.
I'll do my research but seeing as I had nothing to do with it, not gonna be my call.