Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Elijah202

In-game Name Elijah202

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was playing hardcore and have teamkilled a few teammates with claymores, but those were not intentional. I only had a few intentional team kills during a Pearl Market map, where a teammate would constantly kill my motor. I used the chat and asked him to stop a few times but he won't stop. So Iteam- killed him intentionally. I realized that it was against the server rules and I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience.

Why should we lift your ban? I have realized that tk intentionally was against the server rules and promise will not do so again. If some teammates were being naughty again. Instead of tk them, I will just switch to a different server instead. Also, no more claymores uses for hardcore mode

Kick reason (from Battlelog) banned for intentional teamkills [PERM][BIGBADBAGOFSWAG][APPEAL AT BANZONE.COM]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

I totally own up to it. The first time he was clearly camping with the AA, and the second time he provoked me verbally. If you read the chat, many players were mad at him for camping with the AA. I understand what I did was against the server rules and next time, I will just exit the game if the same situation were to occur. Apologies again. I really enjoyed some of your hardcore servers. If I can get the ban lifted that would be appreciated. But if you wont, I also understand.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I am willing to offer you a one time compromise.
This entails that you would be given one more chance to enjoy our servers but upon any rule violation or genuine complaint submitted against you, you would be rebanned and it would remain a permanent one.

Please review our rules, they are provided below. Once you have done so, let me know if this compromise is something you'd like to accept.