Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: F1isterRobot0

F1sterRobot0

Donator
In-game Name F1isterRobot0

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Was playing on locker, was prone (may have just been revived) then noticed a mark coming across screen saying permanent ban for DPS (may not remember correctly). Doesnt make sense, I'm not sure what a DPS ban is for? or how one would achieve it, and my scores and kd ratios are pretty consistent. I just want to play bf4 with friends again, been on bz1 and bz2 for a while now, throroughly enjoy the servers and pretty bummed i got banned for no reason.

Why should we lift your ban? I wasnt cheating

F1sterRobot0

Donator
He is a close friend and roommate, I just recently got him to buy bf4 on pc so he could play with me. Is there something weird showing from his account?

assault

Your Daddy!
Staff member
Senior Admin
He is the one that triggered the automatic ban and you are linked to that account. I lifted the ban, while I look into why it was triggered.

F1sterRobot0

Donator
Oh ok, I am curious as to what could have triggered it, I know he is low lvl on his pc but he does have a good amount of battlefield experience from console from a while ago, maybe that could have contributed? I appreciate you lifting the ban though, thanks!