Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: FFEE1987

In-game Name FFEE1987

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? A player stole my helo when I got out to get back in the copilot seat. I shot down the helo and killed two players. It won't happen again. It won't happen again. I'll simply report the incident here instead from now on. I've played on BZ servers for years. I've never been banned (to my knowledge) before.

Why should we lift your ban? A player stole my helo when I got out to get back in the copilot seat. I shot down the helo and killed two players. It won't happen again. It won't happen again. I'll simply report the incident here instead from now on. I've played on BZ servers for years. I've never been banned (to my knowledge) before.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Team Killing

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You were issued a 1D temporary ban for intentionally teamkilling.
The temporary ban will expire in roughly 20 hours from the time of this reply. I have provided the video that led to your temporary ban below.
You should know better.

In the video, you can see that you exited the vehicle while still in spawn. This means that teammates could spawn directly into it from the vehicle spawn menu. In the future, move to a far away place to swap seats or accept the risk that it may be stolen (accidently) if you exit the vehicle where it spawns.

We do not tolerate intentional teamkills, if someone steals your vehicle, purposely or not, kindly ask them to get out and give them time to do so. In the video, you near instantaneously blew the chopper up. Most veteran players would give it back, you need only to ask.

I have also provided our rules below for you to review, please do so while you wait for you temporary ban to expire.