Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: fifumeow

In-game Name fifumeow

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i was banned from the discord from what i can assume was a word that is used against transgender people, but before i asked an admin for clearance of using any words of that caliber and the only words he said i could not use were the N word and any racist words to slander mexicans and chinese, etc. my discord tag is akaMicro

Why should we lift your ban? because it was an honest mistake and really i should've never used those words but i was in an argument with another user.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) not sure, was a discord ban

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
i was banned from the discord from what i can assume was a word that is used against transgender people

I highly doubt that was the reason. Was your discord account recently compromised?

Although i think BigBadBagOfSwag is responsible for my discord ban if he is in the discord because he is also the person who temp banned me from bz (1 week ban which has expired).

Here is the ban thread

And that clip doesnt get the full story i was in a discord call w other bz members and i was trying to get into his tank, and he kept running so i shot the rpg and was going to repair him as you can see w the repair tool in my hand and also i gave the repair order.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your discord ban was not related to your ingame rule violation at all. In the future, it would be in your best interest to not grief your team.

Please take a moment to review our ingame rules and our current discord server rules.

1711987549996.png

Your discord ban was not related to your ingame rule violation at all. In the future, it would be in your best interest to not grief your team.

Please take a moment to review our ingame rules and our current discord server rules.

View attachment 12424
Thank you brotha <3