Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: FishyForest

In-game Name FishyForest

Have you cheated before? Never.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Excessive toxicity in in-game chat

Why should we lift your ban? I have unbound all of my communication keys, and have learned not to be such a massive cunt. I do believe shit-talk is needed for a fun community, but I realize that I had gone way overboard.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Kicked by admin.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
In order of succession:

It seems that we originally gave you a second shot with your temp ban. You also caused quite a stink in the discord, as well as constantly messaging staff, myself included. I left this one up for a few days to see if anybody else would jump on it, but seeing that Salsa, swag, and Mobius have already denied you in the past, so I suppose it is my turn to do so as well. Looking back at that original temp ban, you knew that further toxicity would end up terminating your ability to play on our servers. Yet it persisted.

Most notably, you said "Rogaine you need to die in a horrible mass shooting," which is likely the worst offense. On top of that, there are a plethora of racist remarks, bigotry, toxicity, and tens of pages of trash. Please see attached images.

I can't see a good reason to approve this appeal based on your past actions. Sometimes a permanent ban means that it is permanent, this is definitely the case. Our rules are fairly simple, and we normally do not do toxicity bans. But due to the sheer abundance of toxic messages coupled with blatantly racist messages, I have determined that you will live with the punishment for your actions. I do not believe that further investigation or consideration will lead to a different outcome after a thorough look at all of this.

Appeal denied.

Attachments

• image7.png
    image7.png
    201.3 KB · Views: 18
  • image6.png
    image6.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 16
  • image5.png
    image5.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 13
  • image4.png