Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Not Banned Ban Appeal: Fist99taken

In-game Name Fist99taken

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I haven’t been banned but I get kicked within a few seconds of joining now, after having played multiple games already on your servers. Specifically bz6. I was just wondering if it’s an auto admin issue or something, and if you would be able to help fix the issue

Why should we lift your ban? I haven’t been banned

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Kicked by Punkbuster

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Can you verify that you have installed punkbuster correctly? Can you also let me know what service you are playing on, i.e steam or origin.
I'm not seeing a ban on file as you have stated so the installing of the anti-cheat (punkbuster) could be corrupted.

Users who play via steam frequently have this issue, if you recently reinstalled could also be the cause. If you play via steam you can attempt to verify game files.

You can verify if your installation by going to the official anti-cheat website provided below.

I recently uninstalled the game from my hard drive and reinstalled it on my solid state, maybe Punkbuster is detecting that my game files are coming from a different location? I have no issue on other servers
Can you verify that you have installed punkbuster correctly? Can you also let me know what service you are playing on, i.e steam or origin.
I'm not seeing a ban on file as you have stated so the installing of the anti-cheat (punkbuster) could be corrupted.

Users who play via steam frequently have this issue, if you recently reinstalled could also be the cause. If you play via steam you can attempt to verify game files.

You can verify if your installation by going to the official anti-cheat website provided below.

I didn't realize punkbuster was on my computer, let alone that it was an app i needed to run haha thank you this fixed it!