Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: Flash_Hork

Flash_Hork

Donator
In-game Name Flash_Hork

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Good morning, I was banned from the server on 12/27/2001 and honestly I don't know the reason. There were two users of our team putting C4 in our helicopters, users Combat842590 and Greekwa and nobody did absolutely anything, which I did, I kept shooting at their ammo box so they wouldn't load the C4 anymore, but even so they managed put the C4 in the helicopters and they managed to destroy it. After that I switched teams, as being a VIP member, I used the MOVEME option, as they were taking base I shot UCAV at them.
After that a message appeared: BANNED FOR TEAM GRIEFING.
I never used any type of cheat, I have more than 4700h played in the game, I always followed the rules, alias and the only server I play on.
Please re-evaluate my ban, I really want to go back to playing.

Why should we lift your ban? I have more than 4700 hours in the game, I always followed the rules, I never used any kind of cheat. I really like this server so much that I'm an active VIP member. Please reconsider my request to remove the ban.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Desconectado do jogo: você foi expulso por um administrador. Motivo: team griefing [2M1w][-bZ-NairCream][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

Flash_Hork

Donator
At no point did the video show that I was putting C4 in the helicopters, quite the contrary, I was trying to shoot the C4 to destroy them, even before we got into the helicopters.
How long does this ban take?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I was banned from the server on 12/27/2001 and honestly I don't know the reason.

Damn this man's been banned since the the beginning of George W.s presidency. @assault! Show some mercy!