Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: FloraIGreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name FloraIGreen

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i was suspended for a week

Why should we lift your ban? watch the footage again of me "team damaging" there was nothing his buddy who he always plays with tkd me first thats why i said "so we teamkilling now? but he wont show that in the video. didnt get a mb or sorry or nothing, he did it on purpose . he was sitting in jls tank hidding . so where was the actually team damage? everyone litterally chases his tank around trying to kill it and im getting a ban cause he send a video of me? ask him how many deaths he had in that game 0. hes just crying like a little baby like he does. if hes not calling people retarted or telling them to kill themselves i guess hes just reporting other people i guess. go watch his little video he posted nothing shows me team damaging lol you guys are just catering to him cause hes a donator which is sad. it show me in the rafters above tbagging him cause his friend just killed me and i was trying to get him to tk me again. and that screen shot show me thowing c4 on his tank and was never going to blow it up just scare him and get him to run away cause they just got done tking me which annoyed me cause ive never tked him before none of them .

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

In-game Name FloraIGreen

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? i was suspended for a week

Why should we lift your ban? watch the footage again of me "team damaging" there was nothing his buddy who he always plays with tkd me first thats why i said "so we teamkilling now? but he wont show that in the video. didnt get a mb or sorry or nothing, he did it on purpose . he was sitting in jls tank hidding . so where was the actually team damage? everyone litterally chases his tank around trying to kill it and im getting a ban cause he send a video of me? ask him how many deaths he had in that game 0. hes just crying like a little baby like he does. if hes not calling people retarted or telling them to kill themselves i guess hes just reporting other people i guess. go watch his little video he posted nothing shows me team damaging lol you guys are just catering to him cause hes a donator which is sad. it show me in the rafters above tbagging him cause his friend just killed me and i was trying to get him to tk me again. and that screen shot show me thowing c4 on his tank and was never going to blow it up just scare him and get him to run away cause they just got done tking me which annoyed me cause ive never tked him before none of them .

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com
Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I mean you clearly ran up to him and tried to C4 him but ended up being naded by a friendly (lol)

And then the next attempt you hit him and proceed to Tbag.

Do you have video proof of him or his gunner intentionally TKing you? fire nades for a tanker gunner tend to kill quick and it's easy to accidentally TK with them.

I just want to hear you say he's getting his way because he donates 10$ a month and you have to do something to continue to receive the money lol. Come on just say it. You have to keep him happy lol And yes I got "accidentally" got team killed in the rafter cause there's magically players spawning in the air floating around D flag that we have control of. lol JL has the footage of it he won't give it to you although. If he got me throwing c4 he got his buddy team killing me

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Jesus Christ you're dense, donations don't sway shit in either direction, multiple people have been banned, hours after donating because they broke a major rule.

But don't come here with that bullshit excuse, if you want to try that shit you can get a permanent ban for all I care.

Accidents happen, I've gotten a lot of TK's with the fire on accident, plenty of people have. But you intentionally went out of your way a few times to grief. Quit acting like there's some inner conspiracy, no one gives a fuck.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I meant no one gives a fuck about the conspiracy you think is going on, we have rules to keep clowns like you out because no one wants to be griefed in a video game by some reject.

Youtube channels aren't just for uploading footage of idiots, sometimes we like to... Get this... Watch youtube. Crazy concept huh.

Yeah cause I'm sure your YouTube handle is the same handle you have in a video game lol. Yo sign me up how do I donate . I want to bitch about everything thing that goes on in a video game . I got PayPal venmo cashapp what you need? I just made a new YouTube. Bout to snitch on everybody. If a teamate even points his gun in my direction! Seeya nerd! Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.