Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: FloTheUni

In-game Name FloTheUni

Have you cheated before? No, I am strongly against cheating

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? So i’m just going to be completely honest, I was being an idiot and baiting people with the filters.

Why should we lift your ban? I understand if the ban is not lifted but honestly Banzore had really fun servers. They were easy to find and always full, the community was nice, and games were fun. Me being me, I trolled some people and I’ve learned from it, never to do it again. My clan plays the servers a lot and I can never join them sadly.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Filter Baiting

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

I do honestly promise to be good. It’s been a while since the ban and I’ve definitely changed from being a troll, thats for sure.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
1638580114767.png

I mean you were a pretty big nuisance... I have no proof of you 'changing'

However, I will go out on a limb and give you ONE more chance. I normally don't do this for people who bait filters as we don't need any of this on our servers. If you continue after being unbanned you will go right back to being banned. Please don't make me regret my decision man.

Appeal Approved.

View attachment 7644

I mean you were a pretty big nuisance... I have no proof of you 'changing'

However, I will go out on a limb and give you ONE more chance. I normally don't do this for people who bait filters as we don't need any of this on our servers. If you continue after being unbanned you will go right back to being banned. Please don't make me regret my decision man.

Appeal Approved.
Thank you, I promise I have changed. When i started playing on the server, it was the first time in a couple of years. Ive gotten back into the game since then. I promise i wont make you regret this.