Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: GerbalWarfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name GerbalWarfare

What game were you banned from? BF4

Date of ban Jul 25, 2018

Have you cheated before? Nope

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I bought my friends computer (GanjaStorm) I switched from xbox one to computer. I had been playing in the server for a while and liking it. I got banned I think because I don't use teamspeak, so his account on teamspeak was still active and then I joined, I saw the name and switched it. Then i went to settings and saw his account was still linked to teamspeak. so i made a new one but im assuming it got me banned?

Why should we lift your ban? Probably doesn't matter because I doubt anyone will believe me, but because I like the server and want to continue to play on it. Hopefully I won't be held accountable for my friends shittyness.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hi there, I'm the one who banned you. Pretty sure you're ganja. Im afraid the ban stays until you can prove beyond a doubt that you are not ganja. Ganja was a total douchbag. I do not appreciate players acting like jerks in our servers.
You have also been videoed trying to tk players then complaining that they did it to you.
So, I'll end with this. If you aren't the total douche ganja prove it. If not... permed.
Have a great day
slash

Status
Not open for further replies.