Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: hp136

In-game Name hp136

What game were you banned from? Battlefield 4

Date of ban Jul 23, 2017

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Actually this is chickenkiller187, hp136 is my brother in law and is in the Army so he only comes home on weekends. He was banned for tk too much on metro/locker server. Bad night of gaming i guess.

Why should we lift your ban? Because we only play in 2 servers, mig no rules and banzore metro. Me, Buff_Hamster, and hp136 are family and love to play bf4 together, so please unban hp136.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
If he is in the military then he won't be able to play much even if we unban him, yes? Your brother should be the one appealing his own ban.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'm going to lift this ban. It doesn't look like he got points from punishes by our admins so it may have been some part of the auto admin.. I just recommend that he is careful of team killing. If it becomes a future problem, there isn't much I can do!

I'm going to lift this ban. It doesn't look like he got points from punishes by our admins so it may have been some part of the auto admin.. I just recommend that he is careful of team killing. If it becomes a future problem, there isn't much I can do!
So it says he still cant join? banned by admin metaban for tk? how long does this appeal take?

I just contacted metabans and this is what they said "You need to contact the admin again and ask them to remove the ban on Metabans. The Metabans staff does not remove bans placed by admin accounts."