Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: HUNTER7334402

In-game Name HUNTER7334402

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was trying to unlock the Desert Eagle 44 in Battlefield 4 which requires getting head shots with the Unica 6 (which I had just unlocked). I played three matches of team deathmatch on a Banzore hardcore server in which I managed to get 24 kills in total split between all three matches, of which 20 were head shots which seems to have triggered an automatic ban. I had way more deaths in all three matches than I had kills and I know my accuracy was terrible which is why I am pretty sure the ban was because of the head shot ratio.

Why should we lift your ban? I have never cheated and I was only going for head shots to try to unlock the Desert Eagle 44. I was getting killed two or three times for every head shot I managed to get, but I don't know how to prove this or if it is even possible to prove. I would be happy to provide more info if required. Thanks.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Just following up with this, I checked the bf4cr and I agree, looks like you were trying to go for head shot kills only. I will check with one more admin but more than likely you'll be un-banned soon.