Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: iexklusive_

iexklusive

Donator
In-game Name iexklusive_

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I'm not sure, says i was banned for griefing teamkilling? i've never purposefully tk'ed or griefed. if it's about awill0928..theres video of him c4ing our tanks and chasing us around, and if we didn't tk him he'd blow us up. yougottoast and myself have both reported him, and he still comes in the servers.

Why should we lift your ban? i've played these servers for years and i've never been a tk'er. look at my stats of kills to tk ratio, check my chat logs, if i accidentally run someone over i always apologize. i'm not toxic in any way, shape or form.

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

iexklusive

Donator
In-game Name iexklusive_

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I'm not sure, says i was banned for griefing teamkilling? i've never purposefully tk'ed or griefed. if it's about awill0928..theres video of him c4ing our tanks and chasing us around, and if we didn't tk him he'd blow us up. yougottoast and myself have both reported him, and he still comes in the servers.

Why should we lift your ban? i've played these servers for years and i've never been a tk'er. look at my stats of kills to tk ratio, check my chat logs, if i accidentally run someone over i always apologize. i'm not toxic in any way, shape or form.

Kick reason (from Battlelog)

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com
Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes
there's actually 4 complaints about awill0928 now, from myself, yougottoast, and dewman.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You currently have a 1D temporary ban for sending a tank shell into bralessrunner and crosseyedpilot.

We like to maintain order on our servers. I apologize for the backlog of complaints but if we allowed everyone, even regulars, to get off scot free it would be a much bigger mess.
It would also turn new players away if they saw favoritism.

Please thoroughly read through our rules, they are provided below. If someone is violating our rules, record them in the act and report them here.

iexklusive

Donator
You currently have a 1D temporary ban for sending a tank shell into bralessrunner and crosseyedpilot.

We like to maintain order on our servers. I apologize for the backlog of complaints but if we allowed everyone, even regulars, to get off scot free it would be a much bigger mess.
It would also turn new players away if they saw favoritism.

Please thoroughly read through our rules, they are provided below. If someone is violating our rules, record them in the act and report them here.

really. thats why? ask crosseyedpilot about that. the reason is because bralessrunner was rocketing my tank. as a result, crosseyedpilot even reported him for this.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

really. thats why? ask crosseyedpilot about that. the reason is because bralessrunner was rocketing my tank. as a result, crosseyedpilot even reported him for this.

Yes, that is why you currently have a temporary ban.
Please reread my response above, seems you might've missed some important points.

iexklusive

Donator
perhaps you misread his post, its from crosseyedpilot ABOUT bralessrunner...am i supposed to just let him rocket my tank?

iexklusive

Donator
i apologize if i was coming off rude, it was not my intention. it was just shocking as i personally don't think a ban for defending myself and my gunner from a teamkilling friendly hellbent on blowing us up is fair treatment, completely regardless of donator or 'regular status'. but my opinion doesn't hold much weight. thanks for the quick reply. see you in 24 hours.

iexklusive

Donator
Will you try to record instead of taking matters into your own hands in the future?
If so, I see no reason for the ban.
yes, of course. i was trying to record the awill guy but my shadow replay whatever wasn't working, which is why there is no video on him. i apologize for the fiasco. i don't enjoy situations like this.