Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: II-MurphMan-II

In-game Name II-MurphMan-II

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? "intentionally teamkilling as cmdr with supply drop"

Big misunderstanding of game mechanics.

I had NO idea that supply drops were actually killing my teammates. Of the 260+ hours I've played BF4, I've rarely played as Commander. I thought would try out Commander the last couple nights, and was actually enjoying helping my team in that sort of way. I absolutely had no idea that a supply drop box would actually kill someone, let alone my OWN team. I don't remember seeing anyone in chat or kill log, that showed I was actually killing teammates. I thought I was doing my team a favor by helping them with supplies.

Teammate would request a supply drop, I would click on squad leader and drop box. Or I would drop it near them, obviously. There was times I was randomly dropping boxes, NOT knowing they were killing people.

NOW I know. facepalm.

Why should we lift your ban? I was in complete shock when I kept seeing "You've been banned" and then reading the actual reason. I felt like a complete idiot. As I've said above, it was a complete misunderstanding of Commander game mechanics. I honestly had no idea that dropping supplies could kill people. I've made mistakes where a cruise missile accidentally killed a teammate, and obviously didn't want that to happen.

Nothing I did was intentional, at all. I hope that this ban will be lifted, cause I really enjoy playing on your servers. I'm on almost every day.

Sorry in advance and thanks for taking the time to read my appeal.

- Murph

Kick reason (from Battlelog) "You've been kicked my Admin"

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Also, want to apologize to the players, if you read this thread, whom I accidentally team-killed the other night while I was commanding. If I had known that it was actually happening, I would've stopped dropping supply drops. Just wanted to let you know it wasn't intentional, I was only trying to help my team. That was completely my fault for not knowing, I apologize!

Don't think I'll ever touch commander position ever again, at least on a FF server.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You were issued a temporary ban for dropping supply drops on top of teammates.
Would you mind giving the rules provided below a thorough read? Let me know if you think you;d be able to follow them more closely in the future.

You were issued a temporary ban for dropping supply drops on top of teammates.
Would you mind giving the rules provided below a thorough read? Let me know if you think you;d be able to follow them more closely in the future.

Ok, thank you. I did not realize it was only a temporary ban. phew

Read Server Rules - Done ✔️

- Murph

read