Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: ILikeEatingSoap

In-game Name ILikeEatingSoap

Have you cheated before? Negative

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Some guy said " pew pew pew" and I simply said "jew jew jew" not directed towards anybody, sorry.

Why should we lift your ban? I love the banzore servers n they are the only active servers

Kick reason (from Battlelog) I forget but i think it just said ban, something about my language

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com No

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency No

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You did indeed say that, which resulted in an automatic ban. But you were only banned because you've had issues in the past. You've accumulated enough points against you to receive such a ban. This is the result of multiple occasions where you have triggered the filter. A day or so ago you were punished for team griefing, but since you already had points against your name from the other times that you triggered the filter, it was automatically switched to a one day ban.

I will switch your current permanent ban to another one day ban. You will watch what you say, and you will not team grief anymore. That includes saying things like jew or the n-word (or anything that is racist), and it means that you will stop purposely standing in front of team mates in order to force them to teamkill you. Should you do or say something that breaks the rules again, that permanent ban will be renabled, and I or whoever handles that appeal may not be so lenient at such time. It's that simple :)

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
it means that you will stop purposely standing in front of team mates in order to force them to teamkill you

Correction: it means that you will stop teamkilling on purpose.

You won't do either of those, though, right? :)

Forgive me for the error, it's 5am and I don't know why I'm still awake.