Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: illusioNiTy

illusioN

Donator
In-game Name illusioNiTy

Have you cheated before? NO

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I do admit I was talking crap but never at anyone and im so sorry about that... I promise to be nice and very sorry about anything I did. I never said anything racist or anything extreme of that nature.

Why should we lift your ban? I play often and I love your servers and willing to donate now

Kick reason (from Battlelog) not sure why im banned

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Please join via battelog as that will display the reason for the kick. I'm not seeing a ban on file for you, you were issued a language violation in the past but not a ban.
I do see some instances of politics though, make sure to review our rules, they are provided below.

illusioN

Donator
Please join via battelog as that will display the reason for the kick. I'm not seeing a ban on file for you, you were issued a language violation in the past but not a ban.
I do see some instances of politics though, make sure to review our rules, they are provided below.

thank you for your prompt reply... what steps do I need to take next to get active again? Thank you so so much in advanced

illusioN

Donator
It seems it kicks me automatically when I use NordVPN, but it works when i dont use VPN.... the reason I use VPN is because its the only way I can get a ping. without I have no ping and get kicked :(
im using att mobile wireless for internet with unlimited speed via pdanet

illusioN

Donator
Hi, So I signed up for VIP and its been working great! however today whenever I try joining any BZ server I instantly getting kicked by admin. Everything ok?

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
What’s the kick message? You can see it in the red banner at the bottom of the page if you join the server via the Battlelog website.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your temporary ban for politics in game chat expired 7 hours ago. Subsequent bans will be longer.
Please follow our rules more closely, they are provided below.

illusioN

Donator
looks like im banned for saying Trump is awesome and never lies... it was just 1 line and got banned for it? im also a VIP member and am currently subscribed. I am requesting a one time lift from this ban as I dont think it was fair and didnt engage with anybody nor spammed.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

Our rules state no politics. The ban you received has since expired, take greater care in the future not to chat about such things.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Oh that's right, you continued political chat after your last ban, hence the NEW ban.
It would be in your best interest to cease chats such as the below.

1683859154448.png

Your current temporary ban expires in 2 1/2 days. Your next ban will be much longer.
Please follow our rules more closely in the future.