Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: imbouttabusss

In-game Name imbouttabusss

Have you cheated before? No sir.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was banned because I got mad trying to knife an enemy and a friendly killed me with a tank "on purpose" so I tried to get revenge. I wasn't able to save clips because my GeforceExperience crashes some of my games. And I lashed out at a person calling me on the chat a pride flag lover because I mentioned I live in texas which means I'm American so I called him a "gay polish" which because he mentioned before that he was polish and kill him.

Why should we lift your ban? Because I didn't understand the rules beforehand and that revenge killing was not allowed because if I teamkill I always have a reason but now that I know I have learned my lesson and will try to be a better member of this community. I have played bf4 on banzore for more than year and have always loved the servers but I'm sorry if I've cause problem for others and I've learned my lesson.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) it just says Error Could not launch game. Please make sure it's installed correctly. Probably because of the new EA app.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your current temporary ban expires in just over 4 days. Changing your name will not help you to evade the ban.

You won't be given another chance to grief / teamkill intentionally. You'd do best to knock it off.
It would also be in your best interest to thoroughly review our rules, if someone is violating our rules, record them in the act and post a complaint for us to review. Taking matters into your own hands will result in a ban, your next infraction will result in a permanent one.