Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: ImSidi

In-game Name ImSidi

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I attacked another player in uncap because I thought his team was shooting at me from their uncap.

Why should we lift your ban? The rules forum post says that a warning is given for a first offense, and I haven't had any prior incidents regarding breaking the server rules before this.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: attacking uncap [22h33m][BigBadBagOfSwag][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

You are temporarily banned because there was absolutely no reason for you to engage uncap. You were intentionally breaking our rules per the evidence provided.
As per your chatlogs, not sure why you wasted your time trying to appeal this.

You are temporarily banned because there was absolutely no reason for you to engage uncap. You were intentionally breaking our rules per the evidence provided.
As per your chatlogs, not sure why you wasted your time trying to appeal this.
Like I said, I thought I was being attacked from their spawn. It wasn't intentional. That is still my fault, but my question is still why was I given a temp ban of 24 hours when the rules forum states a first offense is a warning?

The evidence provided showed a clear violation of our rules.
Issuing you a temp ban would hopefully clear up any questions you might have about our rules so that you are not banned again.

Do you have any questions?

The evidence provided showed a clear violation of our rules.
Issuing you a temp ban would hopefully clear up any questions you might have about our rules so that you are not banned again.

Do you have any questions?
No that still doesn't answer my question. On the BF4 Server Rules it states:

"Our admins operate on a point system. When you are found violating a rule, you'll be given a punish point by an admin. The first point will be a warning. After that you'll have varying levels of punishment from a kill, kick, and eventual ban if you're a constant problem."

That is where my issue lies. I haven't had any issues with BZ beforehand, so why is it straight to a temp ban? Shouldn't it be a warning, from what the forum states? Shouldn't it be a ban if I'm a constant problem (I didn't do it again after that)?

Your chatlogs express that you didn't really care that you were in violation of our rules about attacking uncap.
That is why you were rewarded with a temporary ban.

Your chatlogs express that you didn't really care that you were in violation of our rules about attacking uncap.
That is why you were rewarded with a temporary ban.
My chatlogs were like that because I was confident that I was shot from there and the guy actively lied about saying that "I only did it because he didn't apologize to me" when he reported me right after I did it. Although I wasn't shot from their uncap and it is my fault for that, why does that increase the offense? Why is that not in the rules either?

The complaint filed against you sparked a review of your account.
The chatlogs did not help your situation. You also engage in politics in chat, we do not allow this.
Your overall distain for our rules and due to what was found, you now have a temporary ban that expires in 11 hours.

Subsequent bans will be longer, I would be sure to follow our rules from here on out. Let this serve as your warning.