Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: imthebeangroot

In-game Name imthebeangroot

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? spoke out of frustration and asked to be banned

Why should we lift your ban? I would just like to apologize for the way I had handled the situation of me receiving a temp. mute on BZ7. On my life, I was never trying to promote the badlands server. If it had seemed that way, I am sorry. I was just telling 2 other people that had been on the server that I was going over there. I now see how that affects Banzore after taking a step back and reviewing the situation. I had acted/spoke out of anger and frustration. I had said "ban me, it would be an honor," out of frustration, and I regret saying that. Once again, I will not ever speak about another server again while playing on BZ servers. If you would like to keep me muted, I will accept that. Also I understand if I will remain banned. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

The Admins mostly involved are Rogaine Foam and one other. I can not remember what the name was. I was informed he is the owner of BZ.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) I asked to be banned...

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You must understand that I am bound to grant ban requests. However, I will grant you the choice to remove one of the bans, either from the Discord or the Banzore servers. I had initially offered this option, and I am willing to let you choose again.

Historically I have not faltered in providing express banning services without any regard or consideration to how it may impact the individual(s) requesting such services, and would prefer to maintain this reputation.

Attachments

• image_2022-10-22_000954200.png
    image_2022-10-22_000954200.png
    482.3 KB · Views: 22