Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: inTlMidator

In-game Name inTlMidator

What game were you banned from? Battlefield 4

Date of ban Mar 7, 2017

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was called a hacker on a new account? I'm not a hacker. I have no clue why I am being called that. What did I do wrong to be called that?

Why should we lift your ban? Because it is untrue, false accusation. I think I deserve another chance.

headshotprincess

-bZ- Member
Donator
listen, SHlTTENBULLETS, you're going to stay banned and every account that you buy and join our servers on will be banned as well. have a nice day :)

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
REALLY LOL.. shitten bullets you were banned. im sorry it turned out this way but it did. ill let the internet detective explain it to you....

intro NEO

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
dude, all of your info ip etc takes us to an individual named shitten bullets. this cat while cool was caught hacking in a game which then gave him a perm ban in bf4. that person is you man. sorry. stop trolling.

With all do respect I was just doing what was suggested to me by several -bZ- members. I wasn't trying to troll or be a dick. You guys know me, I'm not an asshole or anything. Slash I do apologize for this appeal, but it was worth a shot to game with you guys... FYI, my IP, Volume ID, Hardware ID, & MAC Address has all been changed. You didn't ban me because of my IP, you banned me because you guys were aware that it was me. So let's be honest now, I've already been told that. Anyway, good gaming with y'all & see you later.... ;)

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Ummmm not completely true. If I had known it was you I would have banned you on day one. Not that I didn't like you, I follow the rules we have in place. Enjoy your gaming.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
you banned me because you guys were aware that it was me

Precisely. There were plenty of technical dots that I/we connected and I won't go into that...but this is precisely it. We will not knowingly let you play on the servers and we told you that from the get-go.

When a <10 comes in and gets 50+ kills and <10 deaths...it catches our attention. Tiny bits of technical digging connects the pieces with near absolute certainty.

Precisely.

Thanks for your honesty Neo... But I was told that after I did all my grunt work & changed all that, got new game, etc that playing on server was fine, just stay out of TS3. I may have mis-understood. I think I should have played sloppy & stayed under radar. Thanks again!

Got it. But I do feel like I was set up. I was given advice by members on what to do & then BAM, I'm banned. I'm not out anything, just time. I got a refund for the game with Origin's Great Game Guarantee, but I still feel I was duped LOL... Oh well...

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Our members do not have direct say over who is and is not banned; the admins handle those situations. If the person was an admin then this would need to be discussed but if that is not the case then the advice you got from whatever member is about as good as asking your cousin what to do.

If you got the refund, that's good for you. The ban will stand.