Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: jacobs_father

In-game Name jacobs_father

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? really not sure. but i imagine it was because the complaint is coming from someone who was sniping from the carrier. so i shot back

Why should we lift your ban? i sniped someone who was sniping from the carrier. i did not attack unprovoked.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) kicked by admin

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It would appear that your previously issued 1D temporary ban for attacking uncap unprovoked has since expired. Subsequent bans will be longer in length.

Please take a moment to review our ingame rules, they are provided below.

It would appear that your previously issued 1D temporary ban for attacking uncap unprovoked has since expired. Subsequent bans will be longer in length.

Please take a moment to review our ingame rules, they are provided below.

Again, i was provoked. that round, there were snipers all over the ship firing out. you can see in the video that a lot of snipers were returning fire.1702234823153.png

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If a player fires out you can engage that player. The complaint submitted showed a clip where you killed a player who had not shot out yet. It is up to you to make sure your target is fair game if you’re going to engage players or vehicles in the enemy’s uncap.

I understand what you are saying. however, that clip does not show the whole story. i guess ill just have to record everything from now on. from my estimates, there were at least 3 snipers firing from the ship. im fairly certain the clip came from one of them. he simply switched classes and stood at the edge of the ship to get shot so he could record it. you can clearly see he did it to several of us from the opposing team. It is what it is at this point.