Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: JeanPaulMarat95

In-game Name JeanPaulMarat95

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? 10/31/2021 I have been playing on Rush BZ12 and have been repeatedly killed and "teabagged" by ucav users. I've dared to go against ucav spam and fulfill my frustration on GS500F and his friends by placing C4 underneath them.

Why should we lift your ban? First, I want to say "I am SORRY" for every ucav user, [HOLY] clan and (player) GS500F for disturbing their preferred way to play this game. I've committed a sin of going against ucav spam and failed miserably. Second, this is my first ban and my actions have been made in emotional manner. Fortunately, non of teammates have been killed and it was just an intention of team killing. Once again I apologize and promise not to do that ever again. If after that I am still not welcome on my favorite BF4 server, then so be it.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Battlelog isn't working properly on my web browser and can't copy it from there, but in the game it says "You have been kicked by an admin."

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Who's to say you won't just go back to doing it again if I unban you?

You clearly have something against people who mortar/ucav.

I mean, technically I didn't kill anyone and just placed C4 at the end of the round ( 5 min left ). I am not going to trade ability to play with my friends for people like GS500F. They can stay toxic as they like to be, there is no reason for me to go against them, if I am going to get banned for it.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
So then, don't? Just let them play the damn game THEY paid for?

I've switched the ban from a permanent ban to 2 weeks. Hopefully this will serve as a lesson. I don't want to see another report against you.

Fair enough. I am not against ucav really, but being toxic while using it can be too much sometimes. That was unfortunate day, when I was frustrated too much to think rationally. Thanks anyway and have a nice day