Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Justincass

In-game Name Justincass

What game were you banned from? Bf4

Date of ban Oct 19, 2016

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? The last thing i remmembered was my tank doesnt die, well obviosly i always repair.

Why should we lift your ban? Because i never cheat.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
It seems you were banned back in December by one of our admins, @Slash5.0 , so he can probably tell you more about why you were banned. Since then you have attempted to join our servers seven different days over the course of the past seven months, why are you just appealing this now?

Edit: Clarity for tagging Slash

Attachments

• Justincass.png
    Justincass.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 4
I did not have enogh time to appeal and play at those times, now that i have time, i would love to play more on your servers.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'll have to pull the ban up. Out you were banned for cheating the case is closed depending on the circumstance. Ill look at it this evening. Thanks punk

Hi slash, what do you mean with your last message? Well ibhope everything goes well, thank you.
I did not have enogh time to appeal and play at those times, now that i have time, i would love to play more on your servers.
It seems you were banned back in December by one of our admins, @Slash5.0 , so he can probably tell you more about why you were banned. Since then you have attempted to join our servers seven different days over the course of the past seven months, why are you just appealing this now?

Edit: Clarity for tagging Slash
I'll have to pull the ban up. Out you were banned for cheating the case is closed depending on the circumstance. Ill look at it this evening. Thanks punk
I think he we a Jackson directed ban ill look