Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Komuso_Killah

In-game Name Komuso_Killah

What game were you banned from? BF4

Date of ban Jan 1, 2018

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I know not if I am banned, but I keep being kicked by an admin when I join a game. I find this peculiar because I was never told I was banned, and I have since joined games, successfully started, only to be kicked in the middle.

Why should we lift your ban? I apologize for anything that I may have done to warrant me being kicked from games, but this just seems unfair., for I never cheat.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I am the one that banned you for not following the server rules. I warned you repeatedly and you still kept breaking the rules. This is a temp ban for a 1 week time frame, which has 5 days remaining on it. Once the ban is removed in 5 days, you will only need one more punish before you are perma-banned. May I suggest that whenever you join ANY game server, that you get familiar with the server/community rules so you don't run into issues like you have with us.

I don't mean any disrespect, but based on your previous infractions, I estimate it will only be a matter of time before you earn your final punish point and get perma-banned. Good luck!