Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: Koshmenk

In-game Name Koshmenk

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? With my squad we had 2 beacons up there, as soon as I deployed I went out, they shot me and I went back to where I was, I started to heal, I went out to see and the only one I saw was him wanting to deploy something on the ground, the first thing I thought was that he had already launched a UCAV or was placing a mortar again since there was one of our MAVs nearby. I apologized to him after he told me that he was just walking around...

Why should we lift your ban? Out of context

Kick reason (from Battlelog) By an admin

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If you're going to camp the enemy uncap, you are expected to be situationally aware of what is going on and uphold our ingame rules. Time and time again, it has been suggested to wait for them to engage you first to cover your bases. That way, there is a near 0% chance that you make a mistake. Please take this time to review our rules whilst you wait for your 2D temporary ban to expire. Subsequent bans will be longer in length.

I didn't explain myself well, I wasn't waiting for someone to come out of his base to shoot, I looked out and they shot at me, I look out again and he was there. I am never going to wait for that situation, the fact that I am here explaining the situation is only so that it can be seen from my perspective and nothing else. After he told me to enjoy my report I told him I accepted it because according to what I did out of context is wrong, I don't care if you lift my ban or not, but I never wait outside the enemy base unless we have all the targets, I learned from my mistakes in the past.
——————————————————————
Nothing against you Swag, you are doing a great job but still this community is a bunch of crybabies, I apologized at every turn to this guy every time he aggravated the situation and even explained the situation I just said. He's just doing it on a whim, you have to know your members.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The entire purpose of that spot is to camp uncap. I suggest you steer clear of similar positions in the future. If you aren't near the enemy uncap, you can't accidentally attack it.

The entire purpose of that spot is to camp uncap.
This I disagree with you, it is a necessary evil to sustain Echo and make the opposing team fight on two fronts and to make them unbalanced.
“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.”

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
So just use it to spawn, no need to camp their uncap as well. This incident could've been easily avoided and should be in the future.

That's exactly what I was doing, and that's when I was going down, they shot at me, I took cover and when I peeked out I just returned fire, as I said, my intention was not to wait for whoever came out of the base, I just returned fire at whoever I thought was shooting at me.

Although it will depend on other factors, the most prudent thing to do would be not to look where I was shot and to go in the opposite direction.