Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Kybbee

In-game Name Kybbee

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Launched the game after a long break, just got a message that i've been banned from Banzore servers. I can join other servers just fine, PunkBuster updated but did not help.

Why should we lift your ban? If taking a break from the game is against Your server rules, then i'm quilty. Otherwise i have no idea what did i do wrong.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Triggered PunkBuster ban Violation (G [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Yes, he is my long-time friend. We have played this game together since the beginning. Let me guess, there is something in his PunkBuster history? He has had some issues with the PB, it started when he upgraded parts on his PC many, many years ago. 90% of the time he tried to join a server, got kicked by PunkBuster. He tried everything to get the thing sorted out via the official ways, but support folk could not get it solved.

Couple years ago i stumbled upon a message about the same kind of issue at some private server, advise was to update PB from evenbalance's website, not by the Origin-provided installer. It worked and we started playing again occasionally. Last time was end of december 2023 when we held our traditional Great Lan-party. If i remember correctly, i suggested we'd try this new awesome hardcore server i've found, and he got the PB problem back again. So we just went back to different games.

TL;DR: He is a solid dude, definitely not a cheater. Just another unfortunate victim within the glitched EA/DICE software realm. If this is about something else than cheating, i cannot imagine what so horrendous he could've done to get the whole SPAR clan take the almighty banhammer.

PandaExpress293

:(){:|:&};:
-bZ- Member
Well, that's a nice story, unfortunately though your long-time friend has a punkbuster ban for a gamehack. Being that it seems you regularly play/played using the same connection, you're now linked to his account, thus the ban is extending to you. Though after some investigation I can see you've played rounds together at the same time, so I'll modify his ban so as not to effect your account. If your buddy wishes to play here, they'll have to appeal with evenbalance.com on their own.

Appeal approved.