Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: LargeSphynx

In-game Name LargeSphynx

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I'm honestly not 100% sure why I got banned. I previously got an accidental ban that I appealed through Battlefield Agency (on their discord). They told me someone on my shared network (in my apartment complex I guess?) was cheating and it triggered a ban that also affected my IP. That was removed a while ago but recently while playing I got the Punkbuster ban that told me to come here. I had previously had an issue of Punkbuster auto-kicking me from games but it didn't actually give a message for a reason. I could play like 10-20 minutes in a match and then suddenly get kicked, I always assumed it was an issue with punkbuster because sometimes it happened, sometimes it didn't and I could play several matches without issue. I even went through the process of manually uninstalling and reinstalling PB with their installer, I'm not sure if doing that a bunch could also trigger something.

This current ban message is different though, I don't know if all those random punkbuster errors caused something to trigger a ban on the community moderation side or what. If you look at my stats I'm a decent player but I'm not even great, and I don't think there were any matches or anything that would have triggered a report or looked suspicious. Either way I don't cheat, and I miss BF4 and it sucks to not be able to play on the BZ servers because they were always my favorite. I honestly haven't tried other servers so I don't know if this is some global ban initiated by PB or not.

Why should we lift your ban? Mainly because I don't cheat and didn't do anything wrong, like I said idk if this ban is from a technical glitch or someone playing from my same apartment cheating or what. I genuinely don't know but BF4 is my favorite game and I want to be able to play it again on my favorite servers. BF2042 doesn't scratch the itch, and as much as I love BF1 I miss modern combat.

I double checked and I have a 0% cheat score on bf4db and on Battlefield Agency it says I don't have a global PB ban. So again I'm not sure why I am banned and what I can do to fix the issue other than appeal. Anyway thank you for looking at my appeal. I hope I can play again.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Triggered PunkBuster ban Violation (G [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Thanks for reaching out, I can confirm that this is a punkbuster issues. Do you have any additional battlefield accounts that belong to you?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Are you absolutely certain you do not? Honesty does go a long way here.

I only have one account that is mine. This one LargeSphynx (previous name was GulDukkat but same Origin account)

The only other thing is that I'm not the only person who has lived here that has played BF4 in the past. My roommate also used to play BF4, BF1, BF5 and 2042 here so it would likely show as the same IP. His account name is SaigonUnderground (not sure of spelling) and he moved out in December 2022, I have no clue when the last time he played BF4 here was though, he was playing 2042 a lot when he moved out. That's the only other account that I know of that might be showing up as "mine" since we lived in the same place and shared internet. I don't know if he cheats but tbh it wouldn't surprise me if he does. I'm not sure what I can do to prove my account is mine and his is his that would be sufficient (if that's the issue), but I still have contact with him and he only moved about 30min away.

That being said he doesn't live here anymore, if his account is what caused this ban to trigger then is it possible to limit the ban to his account and not my whole IP? Even though he doesn't play BF4 anymore I can text him and tell him to hop on to confirm. I'm willing to do whatever or provide whatever info to you guys to prove I don't cheat and that my account is mine and his is his if that is what triggered this.

Technically I guess I also have another Origin account that I haven't logged into or used in probably 8 years or more. I bought a copy of BF3 off a russian key re-seller because I was broke at the time, I used it for a while until it got banned (I think by DICE officially) for having modified language files so I could play in english. I bought a legit copy after that happened. I don't even know the email of that account anymore and BF3 was the only game on it. I don't think that account would show up related to anything BF4 but you said "battlefield accounts" so there is that one.

Also if it helps at all (idk if it will) I used to stream my battlefield gameplay regularly on Twitch. I have a ton of VODs from time period when I was playing last (including one I think where I started showing up as banned), including plenty of VODs where I had the issue of being randomly kicked by punkbuster. I can link those too if you want to see actual gameplay or something.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You cant say I didn't give you the opportunity to come clean, I simply asked for your honesty.

You are correct, you do have another account, well... 2 actually.
The original account you played off of was punk-buster banned.

This account would be 8919el, very catchy name.
1675735792822.png
1675735812312.png

What you weren't honest about is that this account played on Banzore servers (specifically #7) basically up to July 27th 2022 when it was banned via PB.

This is when I am assuming you panicked. You immediately purchased another account by the name Wk2E46Bruh on July 30th 2022 and surprise surprise, that really didnt go anywhere, still banned... This account doesn't even have a round registered to it whatsoever. Maybe quit purchasing accounts off sketchy ass websites?

1675735762619.png
1675735772927.png

Third time is the charm right?

Right?

You log into LargeSphynx on August 3rd 2022 after a hiatus of the last round being played in November of 2021! Nope. Same shit... Cant even get more than 4 minutes into the game on our servers before you are catching the boot.

1675736554736.png

Heres the thing with your BA ban, and this has nothing to do with your BA ban: I can see the difference in the accounts you were tied into there compared to the 2 accounts that you are attempting to rid yourself of.

https://tickets.battlefield.agency/301446035199492102/888288496710742016

These accounts have 6 months of shared IP with the one you are appealing with, solid, before you even "moved into an apartment"

Combine that with the absolutely phenomenal amount of Date/time Consistencies, no shared rounds, play the same server constantly, etc etc....

All three of these accounts are without a doubt yours... You could've just said so dude.

All you had to do was be honest my guy. I also have my doubts on your appeal from above; but that hardly matters at this point!

Appeal denied, have a nice day!

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I should clarify you played on sphinx before 8919el, but hey, its already in the photos I posted above!

Wait, seriously these are NOT my accounts. I am being 100% genuine I don't know how this tracking of accounts based on IP works but I swear to god I don't have any other accounts. I don't know what the details of how BA does their tracking vs. you guys and this is somehow related to my ISP and either people spoofing an IP or using a VPN or something, but I have never heard of or seen these accounts before.

Like legit I don't know what I can do to prove this. I assume whatever is happening is the same as what triggered the BA ban. The only accounts that have ever played through my modem are mine and my roommates that I mentioned. Like I said I also stream I don't know if someone figured out my IP address and was trying to troll me or something but man I swear I don't cheat and I love this game. I am being 100% honest with you. Is there ANYTHING at all I can do to prove this to you? Is it possible to do like a trial unban to show I'm a legit player? I seriously don't know what to do man, either someone is fucking with me or there is something up with my ISP.

I know you say without a doubt these 3 accounts are mine but they aren't. This is legitimately my only account, please man.

Also I've been living at this address with this IP for almost 6 years now. If these accounts are just popping up in the last year thats the only time I had someone else living with me so I mean it could have been him but as far as I know he always only had the one account I mentioned (SaigonUnderground). I honestly don't know what to do to convince you I'm telling the truth, I just really want to play, I don't cheat or treat people like shit in game and I miss this game like hell.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Oh come on.... That is the best you can come up with? Fucking hell give me something to work with here. What Kind of moron do you take me for?

I don't take you for a moron at all that's why I'm asking you what I can do to prove it. Right now you have something that says these random accounts are tied to me or my IP address. I know they aren't, I know I've never cheated in this game and I want to prove that somehow. All I have to defend myself is what I'm saying to you know, and what they told me about the weird IP crap when I appealed that BA ban. So I'm legitimately asking you to tell me what I can do to try and resolve this. I'm not lying to you, but I also don't know what else I can do or say in this situation other than offer you VODs of gameplay, or my history on my account or stuff like that. I have no clue why any other accounts would show up on my IP other than the NAT thing with my ISP that the BA people mentioned. I would appreciate if you would at least giving me the benefit of the doubt here and the fact that this might be something totally not under my control or could be someone from twitch who was actively trying to mess with me. Idk what else to say man, i don't think anyone here is a moron I love BF4 and I just want to play again.

Also I would guess there isn't a way for you to access it directly since its a different game but when I started having a lot of issues with PB randomly kicking me without reason I just started playing BF1 again. Maybe I can go through my match history and find if there is a BF1 game I was playing when one of these other accounts was trying to play or something to prove that it wasn't me? I don't know but again I'm not trying to bullshit anyone here, I genuinely don't know how or why those accounts are showing up. I haven't bought a sketchy key since that BF3 one (learned my lesson) and again I have no other Origin accounts, this is my only one.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I absolutely appreciate you giving me the additional information. Here is the thing, 8919el is tied solely to you and you alone. And it is for a full 6 months. I'm not about to break down how the internet works for you. Google is a good friend in that regard.

Ill break it down further for you so you have a better understanding.
No VPNS, no interference of any sort, occurred on LargeSphynx or 8919el. These accounts were related for a full 6 months without there being any other account active along with it. In fact, 8919el still only belongs to you, whereas sphynx is linked to your friend and his 6 accounts.

Now, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but I want to clarify a point here so as to show you that your point of it not being you is simply not true.

Here is a link for the rounds on your Sphynx Account
https://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=354...14336-1455386250719673856-1455382230164717056

On the far right side is the column for date/time, each row corresponds to a round. I have highlighted the top 4 rounds for you. This is the account that you are appealing. You will see that your account played up to November 2nd 2021, then does not log another round until August 3rd 2022 (lets ignore the rounds are less than 5 minutes) Why are you fighting to play a game that you've played two rounds in the last two years?

Now lets looks at 8919el

https://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=1004616801169&cnt=200&startdate=20230208

I don't even need to highlight a round! Theres our gap! I can keep moving along and go further back in the rounds, but from the link I posted you can see that 8919el makes an account, plays from June to July 28th When it is Punkbuster banned.
Lets ignore the account that has no rounds tied to it, 5 days later on the same computer you log in and play again after such a long hiatus.

I could do more digging if you would like, like I said, I don't buy your story about the roommate.

At this point I feel like you have convinced yourself, I am simply asking for the truth, I am also not about to dance with a brick wall either.

So please, think nice and hard about what may have occurred here.

I'm trying to find whatever you might accept as evidence that neither of those accounts are mine. Which I guess I'm at a complete disadvantage since you already think I'm lying. I don't have a vod for this stream (I don't keep all of them), but Jun 27/28th during the time that 89 account was playing I was streaming. These usually get sent out within an hour of when a stream ends so I don't know exactly when I started or ended this stream. I could try another analytics site to get the exact time but on June 27/28th 2022 I was streaming something completely unrelated. There is a screenshot below.

Also as for stopping playing in Nov 2021 yes I stopped playing BF4 because I was constantly getting kicked randomly by PB without being banned or having any bans, this is a known issue. It's the same time as when BF2042 was coming out and I was playing and streaming that, and I started playing BF1 again because I was getting frustrated with PB bugging out. That's why those rounds are less than 5 minutes because I couldn't stay in a game without the shitty software that isn't supported anymore bugging out because of some process running in the background or something. It was probably in August I logged in to play and stream the game after taking a break because of other games and IRL that I logged in and saw I had a permanent ban on my account. Instead of appealing right away I said "alright whatever, PB is messed up I guess I won't play BF4" and then yes I tried playing again today and saw it was banned which is why I'm here.

If you don't buy my "story" about my roommate what do you want me to do? I can call him and ask him to log into his accounts at wherever he lives now to show its not my IP and not my account while trying to log into mine at the same time. Would that prove that my account is not tied to his or whatever these other accounts are? Do you want his phone number or email address? I'm asking for a way to prove that these aren't my accounts and you just keep telling me they are instead of giving me some method or option to prove this is my only account, and that yes I am a human being who took a break from playing BF4 to play other games. Seriously I don't know why you keep saying I'm lying and then not giving me any method to prove that I'm not. I'll post copies of my stream summaries, I'll call my old roommate and tell him to get on BF4, I'll do whatever man. I knowhow moderation goes with games and you are probably inclined to not believe me at first sight but if I was a piece of shit I probably would have said fuck off when you "caught me lying" if I actually was like most other people do on this forum. I'm being honest and I just want to play again, and like I said I will do whatever you ask to help prove that. Just at least give me the opportunity instead of assuming that I'm blowing smoke up your ass.

chrome_oEEna69pEf.pngchrome_GN8Kez67Kl.png

Attachments

• chrome_GN8Kez67Kl.png
    chrome_GN8Kez67Kl.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 4

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I don't generally make decisions without the data to back them up. It's not the right way to do things.

There are far too many coincidences that contradict what you are saying, I don't think you realize the amount of data that there is backing this.

General fact remains. This is a PunkBuster ban, I shouldn't have even teased the idea that you would have been approved through here. You will need to appeal this ban with Evenbalance.

I will provide their troubleshoot link below:
https://www.evenbalance.com/support.php

Technically I guess I also have another Origin account that I haven't logged into or used in probably 8 years or more. I bought a copy of BF3 off a russian key re-seller because I was broke at the time, I used it for a while until it got banned (I think by DICE officially) for having modified language files so I could play in english.
^^^^^^^^

If you, or (whichever entity owns) 8919el is able to get that ban reversed, then you may play here again.

We do not whitelist on our servers.

Out of respect, I will mark this thread as external ban. Should've done so in the first place. I apologize for having wasted your time with all of this.

Truly, best of luck, have a good evening!

You're not wasting my time, they aren't my accounts. I texted my old roommate... I can get him to log in to all 3 of those accounts right now if you want while I also try and log in to mine. The BF3 account was never used at this IP address so any ban related to that wouldn't have anything to do with it? You're saying it's a punkbuster ban but I don't have a punkbuster ban on my account? So Idk. If I get him to login at his new place while I'm logging in is that enough to convince you I'm not full of shit about this?

Screenshot_20230206-200308_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20230206-200320_Messages.jpg

He logged in and tried to join a banzore server on his main account (again, not mine). Not sure if you can check and verify that it wasn't from my IP. He said he would log into the other accounts too but he has to redownload the game through Steam / EA Play because thats what he used for the other accounts. I'm trying to log into my account at the same time right now but Origin is giving me issues so... I'm hoping this is at least the bare minimum to prove to you that I haven't been lying to you.

hC-HyChw.jpeg

So is this at least enough to discuss reconsidering? What else can I do? My old roommate is a dumbass I get that. Can you at least give me a shot here? It's not an external ban, just talk to me here.