Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: lIlSe7eNlIl

Se7eN

-bZ- Member
Donator
In-game Name lIlSe7eNlIl

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? To be fair, I went on a tangent and said a racist word resulting in my ban.

Why should we lift your ban? To be completely honest as a returning BF4 player, and taking a good break away from the game, with a clear conscious and new outlook on what I do differently now than my previous chapter. I always enjoyed my time on the bZ servers and never had any issues with admins and the VAST majority of players. Now there were times where I would troll someone here and there a little too much and would get warned/punished for it, but it is what it is and that's in the past now. Now I just am simply trying to improve my own personal gameplay whilst playing with my buddies here and there and having a good laugh. I have donated in the past to take a very small part of keeping the servers alive and well and to also enjoy the perks of VIP, so be it mainly for heli kill limit removal as that's what I mainly play. Although keeping in mind not to always farm the server dead to be a kind player, but then also getting in a solid round here and there just to be a challenge for some players who enjoy shooting rockets/ucavs at me lol. So overall based on my actions that resulted in my ban, should my ban be lifted? I would question my own answer of No as well, so my own answer to myself would be a deservingly "No". Now of course I'd be hoping for a "Yes" you're unbanned don't be a complete and utter dumbass again or you're burnt toast. With that being said do with this as you will. I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving and was safe and continue to remain happy and exciting for the upcoming Christmas festivities and New Year celebrations. Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Banned, Appeal on Website.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You've left your mark.
You broke almost every single one of our rules wanting to be banned within a very short span of time.
You got what you asked for. We appreciate all donations but that doesn't mean you don't have to follow our rules.

Se7eN

-bZ- Member
Donator
Fair enough, and yeah as I thought without checking earlier, I left out that I would love to keep donating to the servers* but thanks for your response and time. Hope the servers stay killing it!