Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: LordOfTheWin

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name LordOfTheWin

Have you cheated before? NEVER.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I think it was an auto-ban across-the-board based on too many TK's on BZ 1 server?

Why should we lift your ban? Because I'm awesome! But in all seriousness, I don't cheat and never have cheated, I think I just got too many TK's and the auto-ban kicked in. Please restore my account and I'll be more mindful of TK's. Cheers!

What doesn't match up?

Absolutely nothing you posted disproves anything I wrote.

In fact, it almost seems like you went out of your way to attempt to discredit me. I say this because you actually posted the false reports from LordofWar_NC who has a personal issue with me and files false reports against me. That's why he's the only one that reports me. Yes, his reports are false, I actually reported him for false reports as you can see in your own screenshot. Why didn't you post reports against me from other players? Because they are non-existent. Why doesn't anyone else report me? Perhaps because I'm not as bad as you attempted to paint me with your cherry-picked screenshots.

I never cheated.

I specifically mentioned the TK's.

So what doesn't match up exactly?

Look at my win rate. I have one of the highest win rates in BF4 history because I play to win. The purpose of conquest is to cap/defend flags, not for everyone to sniper camp away from flags. A few snipers doesn't hurt and can actually help a team, but when the majority of teammates don't play conquest to cap/defend flags and expect their teammates like me to carry them, everyone loses. The winning teams lose because they play against a static team that won't move which is incredibly boring. The losing teams lose because their campers won't help cap so they have no chance of winning and give up and join in on the camping in a self-feeding cycle. So those matches become incredibly stale, with little action on both sides. I try to change that whenever I notice that.

Again, there are few things more damaging to BF4 Conquest Mode (the original mode of the game and what BF4 is best known for historically) than to be losing and have 5 guys camping the rooftop right next to a flag which they completely ignore. You go through all the trouble of capping it and move on to the next flag knowing you've got teammates near it to defend it, only to watch it get taken by the enemy because none of those 5 teammates right next to the flag lifted a finger to defend it as they prefer to selfishly snipe far away targets from the comfort of their camp. Again, your screenshot shows me trying to fix an example just like that (rooftop campers next to D flag).

Or does Banzore actively support players and teams not following the objectives of the Gameplay, and will kick and ban those trying to play the Game as intended, but not those ignoring the objectives of the Game? (Other servers limit the number of snipers per team for this very reason.)

One of the things I'm well known for is motivating my entire team, which is how I win so often. Sometimes I go too far with the motivation and get carried away, but my methods work 80% of the time as I win 80% of the time, so my teams are normally grateful for that, especially when I turn matches completely around by giving my team a well-deserved kick in the ass. My methods may not be orthodox, but the numbers do not lie. My "lectures" (as you put it, again with a negative connotation against me) are effective. You are only posting the final and rare step of my methods (tk'ing the campers to get them to play the game). What you failed to post is the other gradual steps I to motivate my team to victory before that final, draconian measure when all else has failed. Those steps include instructing my team step-by-step on what needs to be done next strategically in order to win.

It's bad enough to be kicked from a match due to TK's when trying to motivate your team, but in the past I accepted that risk if it meant there being a chance to motivate my team to win. However, I obviously never realized that beyond kicking I would also get permanently banned, and to get banned across-the-board from all Banzore servers for trying to motivate a stale team by using unorthodox methods is excessive. It's excessive because my intention as proven by your screenshots is not to troll, but to help my team win.

So again, what doesn't match up?

I said I would be mindful of the TK's. Your screenshots prove my intentions were noble. Your own report history proves I haven' t received widespread reports. My stats prove my methods usually work. I said I would be mindful of the TK's.

Instead of taking everything into consideration and seeing my entire history, you cherry-picked the history and then immediately denied my ban appeal while falsely claiming my story does not add up. It seems you have an agenda. You have a right to have an agenda as you are the Admin, but we both know that permanently banning across-the-board for what I did is excessive.

Feel free to post my entire chat history on Banzore servers together with how often I have won on your servers. I've got nothing to hide and that chat history will prove how I motivate my teams to win using all kinds of different methods and how the TK final draconian step is rare.

I sometimes get carried away. So do you. So do all humans. We're all human. But if I was the horrible person you attempted to paint me as, then I would have multiple reports across-the-board from players on your servers, except I do not because players understand my intentions.

But if you want to permanently ban players from all your servers that play to win while tacitly permitting deadweight that do not play the game as intended and freely destroy matches with their selfishness, that is your prerogative. Needless to say, in my view, those players are much more damaging to the game, but I suppose they are easier for you to beat them.

I already said repeatedly that I would be mindful of my TK's. In the future, instead of taking that final draconian measure of TK'ing the deadweight as a last straw attempt to motivate my team, I'm happy to just quit the match and take the loss instead of trying to turn the loss around. As I said in my OP, I'll be more mindful of my TK's.

I did something I accept is wrong despite my noble intentions and am willing to correct it.

If you still think I should be permanently banned across-the-board from all your servers, then I'm afraid that says more about you specifically and Banzore generally than it does about me.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Lordofthewin? More like... Lordofthewhine!

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
After deciding to read through this diatribe I'll respond to a few of your points to clear things up for you.

What doesn't match up?

Absolutely nothing you posted disproves anything I wrote.
Your initial appeal statement mentioned nothing about how you intentionally were hunting down teammates. You "Think" it was a TK ban? This is something you should KNOW due to your actions.

In fact, it almost seems like you went out of your way to attempt to discredit me....
It was a generic chatlog search containing what you say, and people who said your full name. I did not consider the reports in my decision as it looked like two buffoons reporting each other over and over.
Look at my win rate. I have one of the highest win rates in BF4 history because I play to win. The purpose of conquest is to cap/defend flags, not for everyone to sniper camp away from flags. A few snipers doesn't hurt and can actually help a team, but when the majority of teammates don't play conquest to cap/defend flags and expect their teammates like me to carry them, everyone loses. The winning teams lose because they play against a static team that won't move which is incredibly boring. The losing teams lose because their campers won't help cap so they have no chance of winning and give up and join in on the camping in a self-feeding cycle. So those matches become incredibly stale, with little action on both sides. I try to change that whenever I notice that.
A win rate of 80% is impressive, but you have sacrificed every other statistic on your account to achieve ~10% higher than other plays. Some other sweats I know, myself included, have 4-7x the KD, 3-5x the KPM, with win rates ~10% lower. This high win rate of yours does not entitle you to enforce the purpose of conquest through intentional TKs. You can encourage, play with skilled friends, or swap teams like a rat if your current team's playstyle is not to your taste. Even if the match is "boring" and there are "campers," BattleField 4 is an open sandbox arcade shooter that attracts a majority of casual players. If little Johnny wants to sit on the roof with his SRR61 with a 40x and get 5 kills the whole game, he is 100% entitled to do so.
Again, there are few things more damaging to BF4 Conquest Mode (the original mode of the game and what BF4 is best known for historically) than to be losing and have 5 guys camping the rooftop right next to a flag which they completely ignore. You go through all the trouble of capping it and move on to the next flag knowing you've got teammates near it to defend it, only to watch it get taken by the enemy because none of those 5 teammates right next to the flag lifted a finger to defend it as they prefer to selfishly snipe far away targets from the comfort of their camp. Again, your screenshot shows me trying to fix an example just like that (rooftop campers next to D flag).
Those teammates can "selfishly snipe" if their heart so desires. They owe the team nothing and you even less. As far as I've been told, Battlefield 4 is a game in which people play to have fun. The screenshots show you intentionally TKing teammates, your words do not "fix" any "problems" because none existed until you decided to hunt them down like animals.
Or does Banzore actively support players and teams not following the objectives of the Gameplay, and will kick and ban those trying to play the Game as intended, but not those ignoring the objectives of the Game? (Other servers limit the number of snipers per team for this very reason.)
We do not care if an entire team of 32 players is only using UCAVs from their spawn. We provide servers to play on so the community can enjoy the game in the manner of their choosing so long as it is within our limited set of rules, and within the Terms of Service of BattleField 4. We ban individuals who violate our rules and the TOS. We do not have limits on weapons snipers so that all players can enjoy the game to their heart's desire.
One of the things I'm well known for is motivating my entire team, which is how I win so often. Sometimes I go too far with the motivation and get carried away, but my methods work 80% of the time as I win 80% of the time, so my teams are normally grateful for that, especially when I turn matches completely around by giving my team a well-deserved kick in the ass...
Now you are well known for intentionally TKing people for selfish maintaining of this all-important "win rate." As an individual, you are not entitled to expecting your team to listen to monologues typed in chat on how they should play the game to your liking. Good for you if people do decide to listen, but nobody is required to do so. Your methods are indeed unorthodox, as well as childish, and go against the server rules. I did not post the other 3 pages of your "gradual steps" because it does not pertain to your violations of the rules. I do not give a shit if you wrote a step-by-step book on how to win 80% of the time in BattleField 4, you went on a childish "rogue" rampage killing enough teammates to where the automatic system banned you.
It's bad enough to be kicked from a match due to TK's when trying to motivate your team, but in the past I accepted that risk if it meant there being a chance to motivate my team to win. However, I obviously never realized that beyond kicking I would also get permanently banned, and to get banned across-the-board from all Banzore servers for trying to motivate a stale team by using unorthodox methods is excessive. It's excessive because my intention as proven by your screenshots is not to troll, but to help my team win.
You accepted to the risk of violating server rules, which resulted in a permanent automatic ban. You were not banned for being a motivational speech writer, but for intentionally TKing teammates. Even if your intentions were to help your team win, the kills were intentional which is a violation of the intentional Team Killing rules we have in place.
I said I would be mindful of the TK's. Your screenshots prove my intentions were noble. Your own report history proves I haven' t received widespread reports. My stats prove my methods usually work. I said I would be mindful of the TK's.
My screenshots prove that you are a dick, and your novel-sized reply shows no remorse for hunting down level 30 teammates who picked up the game for 8 bucks. Your stats show that you are a shit-tier level 136 with 1200 hours. With a SPM of 397, it seems you spend half the time typing, a quarter of the time attacking flags, and the remaining bit hunting down your teammates. There is nothing noble about hunting down other players on your team who are trying to enjoy the game, it is childish.
Instead of taking everything into consideration and seeing my entire history, you cherry-picked the history and then immediately denied my ban appeal while falsely claiming my story does not add up. It seems you have an agenda. You have a right to have an agenda as you are the Admin, but we both know that permanently banning across-the-board for what I did is excessive.
I posted the chat logs for the game in which you got banned. I do not care if 300 other messages from that game were awe-inspiring messages, the ones I posted showed the story of how you intentionally TKed your teammates and felt fully justified doing so. Your story doesn't add up, it is a journey of insanity that was postured as innocent team kills from an "awesome" player. We do have an agenda, enforcing the rules and terms of service of the game. The permanent ban on bZ servers is not excessive, but it also was not done by any of the admins. You fought the automatic system, and the system won. Based on your appeal, I do not feel inclined to take your side in this battle of man versus machine. Hopefully, it doesn't reduce your win rate statistic too much.
Feel free to post my entire chat history on Banzore servers together with how often I have won on your servers. I've got nothing to hide and that chat history will prove how I motivate my teams to win using all kinds of different methods and how the TK final draconian step is rare.
I do not need to. I also do not care if it is your first step or last step, it should be in your playbook.
I sometimes get carried away. So do you. So do all humans. We're all human. But if I was the horrible person you attempted to paint me as, then I would have multiple reports across-the-board from players on your servers, except I do not because players understand my intentions.
Indeed you did with your gameplay and reply. You may be a very kind individual, but you violated the rules to such an extreme where the automatic system permanently banned you. Perhaps the level 30's that you killed do not know how to report, but that is not relevant to your egregious actions against low-level players learning the game.
But if you want to permanently ban players from all your servers that play to win while tacitly permitting deadweight that do not play the game as intended and freely destroy matches with their selfishness, that is your prerogative. Needless to say, in my view, those players are much more damaging to the game, but I suppose they are easier for you to beat them.
Not every BattleField 4 player is some juiced-up e-sports sweatlord who wants to play the game to its tactical limits. Again, this game is a war sandbox. You are not entitled to enforce how you think the game should be played. If I want to spend 5 games with a squad trying to launch a tank onto the top of the Siege of Shanghai tower with C4 in core, I am allowed to do so regardless of your opinion.
I already said repeatedly that I would be mindful of my TK's. In the future, instead of taking that final draconian measure of TK'ing the deadweight as a last straw attempt to motivate my team, I'm happy to just quit the match and take the loss instead of trying to turn the loss around. As I said in my OP, I'll be more mindful of my TK's.

I did something I accept is wrong despite my noble intentions and am willing to correct it.

If you still think I should be permanently banned across-the-board from all your servers, then I'm afraid that says more about you specifically and Banzore generally than it does about me.
I am still not sure you understand, or ever will. Intentionally team killing for any reason is against the rules. You do not get to be "Mindful" and decide "Oh I will only TK four people this round!" Your highly advanced draconian measure is a shit-tier childish strategy that was created to solve a nonexistent problem. I recommend strategizing how to obtain some friends who are willing to listen to your lectures on how to play the game, so you can create a skilled squad to play with on other servers.

Banzore fully supports those who want to play the game casually and those who want to go the extra mile. I myself play with many members of our community, where we dominate on our TDM server. Not once has it occurred to us to kill our friendlies to "encourage" them, instead we have become skilled enough where the playstyles of our teammates generally do not affect our win rate of overall success.

There is nothing noble about your intentions, as they are just as selfish as the snipers on the roof. The snipers may be trying to increase their Kill Death statistic, whilst you were trying to increase your win rate. But at the end of the day, they did not kill their teammates repeatedly to achieve their goals. Good luck on other servers with these strategies.

Status
Not open for further replies.