Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

External Ban Ban Appeal: M4DH4DD4

In-game Name M4DH4DD4

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I have absolutely no idea why I have been banned. I am immediately kicked by admin from any banzore server.

Why should we lift your ban? There's no reason in my mind why I should have been banned. I stopped playing BF4 for a year or two and after returning a few months ago I noticed I was banned from any of the Banzore servers. I don't have any bans on the different databases you provided for self-checking and have not been kicked from any other servers.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Triggered PunkBuster ban detected [perm][BanEnforcer][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
There's no reason in my mind why I should have been banned

There most certainly is. Your other account, MaDHaDDa, has an active PunkBuster ban that must be appealed before you'll be allowed on our servers.

I was mysteriously flagged by EB during one of their odd PB ban waves in Aug '19, along with a wave of others complaining about strange bans from PB. I submitted a ticket to PB, but only got the auto reply and appeal denial, stating PB bans only occur with reason and they can't share info as that would aid hackers. After searching the forums for possible solutions, I basically resigned to picking up another key as there is no remedy for this ban. EA claims that EvenBalance is a separate company and any disputes must be taken up with them, but EvenBalance effectively does nothing but auto-reply. There is no warning process, no temporary ban, no real appeal process, no ban expiration, only permanent GUID ban with no details shared.

It is unbelievable that after buying/playing all their crap for years, an errorneous PB ban wipes all my progress to date, including unique tags and weapons. I still use my other account for all the other BF games up to BF2042, but have to use this account to avoid the global PB GUID ban for BF4. You can check my stats on either account from BF2BC - BF2042, but there is nothing remotely suspicious other than a kill streak or two when I was in a vehicle, otherwise I have a normal K/D of ~1.3-1.5. l have no idea why I recieved a PB ban. I never had third party tools installed, my account never was hacked as all game log activity seemed correct, but without any further appeal process I had to buy another key and use my backup email.

If I was trying to disguise cheating, why would I pick a name / email that is almost identical. However, all that being said this is a different PB GUID that has no global BAN. So why am I being flagged for my second account with no BAN, when I was told by EA that buying and registering another key was the only option if I ever wanted to play BF4 on any normal community server?