Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Major420b

In-game Name Major420b

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I have not gotten a notice i was banned, but I did get an Auto message in BZ#2 server and not sure what to make of it

"kicked by Admin"

Why should we lift your ban? As far as i know, I have not violated any rule listed in the BF4 Rules forum?? ...so, not sure why I'm getting these messages.

I play by the Written Rules and do not cheat, so just want to find out what is going on???

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Error Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Community vote to forcibly remove. [perm][-bZ-Topher][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Dear sir/madam Major420b,

I regret to inform you that you have indeed broken one of the 5 Banzore Golden Rules™. The rule that you have been cited as breaking is Rule number 5; this rule reads as follows:

"5: In general, don't be a trouble maker in the server.
The above rules what will usually be cited in punishes/kicks/bans but other reasons may be used if you're an exceptionally problematic player disrupting gameplay."

Rarely ever does this rule need to be called into question, almost never in fact, as it is in and of itself fairly vague; however, at the same time it is also very self explanatory. When in general the community has a disdain towards a player, even worse, when that player calls into question whether the rules need to be amended; there is something inherently not right. There are a great number of players that play in the same playstyle as you, and they all generally do not have any issues whatsoever with teammates or people attacking uncap. You on the other hand, are extremely toxic in game chat, directing attention towards yourself, and in turn causing people to target you. I am not surprised in the slightest with the amount of people (52 in total) that you have reported in game in the time that you have played in our servers. On the reverse side, you yourself have 64 reports in game just against yourself, I will not being calling in the validity of either of these but in general it paints a picture of what is going on behind the scenes.

So we will dive into the details a bit further, so you are absolutely sure what to make of this.

1: Toxicity in chat (in turn directing hostility towards yourself)
What I believe to be your downfall in all of this is your overall attitude in the game WHILE also playing in the style that get typically targeted more frequently. Please see this shittily pieced together MS paint image:

Major chat.png

I would have kept going but quite frankly, I got better shit to do. You have 113 pages of chatlogs, and every last page has you being a dick to somebody somewhere. Almost 7000 typed out messages since July 27th, 2020 and even on day one 2 years ago you somehow managed to talk shit to someone and start trouble. in turn breaking Rule Number 5.

2: "I am untouchable, you can't get me, and if you do, you are breaking the rules":
This one is a no brainer, you consistently tell people they can't get you, but then whine like a bitch when they do. Borat comes to mind in regards to this. Please see the attached media:

3: "Your rules are unclear because I don't understand them, so I am going to report anyways":
You literally are the only person who actively refuses to understand the uncap rule. Again, when it is one person that is suddenly wanting to make us revisit the uncap rule, there is definitely something wrong. I for one refuse to let one prick ruin a perfectly good setup because they want to abuse it. Having had sat down with my candle lit dinner with soft ambient Norwegian synth-punk gospel; I can certainly say that I have watched each of your reports. Quite frankly I did not feel sorry for you in the least bit. You are being facetious in regards to rules number 1 and 2 and I refuse to believe that you are that much of an idiot in that regard; certainly in other ways, but you definitely know what you are doing and its a very shitty thing to do.

-----------------------------

In the essence of fairness towards our players, members, and regulars, we decided that rather than make the decision to act from the perspective of an admin role, we would let the community get the opportunity to voice their opinion of you. For the sake of anonymity their names will not be shared; they had this to say:

1648391685366.png
1648391705179.png
1648391729881.png
1648391758994.png
1648391779326.png
1648391583326.png
1648391616019.png
1648391883999.png
1648391647729.png

In a unanimous decision in the span of about 3 and a half hours before we pulled the trigger and closed the poll you were voted to be forcibly removed from Banzore in its entirety 24 to 0. I am quite certain that had this poll remained open for longer the tally would have been higher, but we wanted to be absolutely certain that this is what the community wanted, and it is abundantly clear that yes, this is what we would like.

I most certainly hope you now understand why you are banned from the servers, and even if you do not, it hardly matters; the choice has been made on your behalf. I sincerely hope you find refuge elsewhere in the game, but I highly doubt many servers will put up with your nonsense longer than we have. I can only hope that you take this all to heart and change your ways, otherwise you will just continue to run into these problems.

All the best,

-bZ-AngrySalsa
Leader of Banzore