Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: matimayaki

In-game Name matimayaki

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Around spring time this year I've had friends over to celebrate our success with starting and growing Techno Queer LGBTQ events in our area. As always our 'afters' carried on for multiple nights and usually when only a handful of ppl were still up we have been playing video games to wind down. I assume, as I don't really remember what was being said, that there was some salty chat messages coming from my account. I can only take full responsibility for what has been sent into the chat from my side. I see that the ban has to do with "Extreme Filter Evasion / Racism" - clearly a lot of bad salt was spilling out. >_<'

Why should we lift your ban? All I can say is that any racism remarks were not due to realistic racist intentions and were merely an outburst of emotions at the time directed more at the game / chat filter rather than any individual or a group. The community that I'm a part of is a diverse lot of people and I'd never intend to be hurtful towards anyone because of their skin colour, ethnicity or any trait or characteristic.
I understand what it means to be hatefully attacked because of who I am as I'm not a native to where I live. I have experienced racism and homophobia and have been dealing with it throughout most of my teenage and now adult life.

I also want to say, because I know that it could be brought up, that any chat messages about being gay are lighthearted jokes. I usually joke around saying 'vote [x] if you're gay' / 'vote [x] if you like to kiss penis' to see a suprising reaction of people (no matter their orientation) voting for [x] specially when it wasn't a popular vote. A little fun that really makes me happy. ^__^'

I don't believe that there are many offences comming from my account and that that time must have been a one of or one of a couple at max. I think I deserve another chance and It will not happen again.

I have been playing on your servers many years ago before I had a few years of break from video games and remember the bz servers fondly.

Thank you for taking the time to read all that.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Extreme Filter Evasion / Racism [perm][BigBadBagOfSwag][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

First of all thanks if you did take the time to read my post in its entirety.

Whoosh @_@ That's awkward, didn't remember what was put in the chat to be honest.
Although,
Seeing how all of the 'offence' is happening around one weekend and I did explain the circumstances of when it happened (although I understand it not an excuse for such toxicity in any way) I still do believe I deserve a one last chance. x_x'