Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: MavDS and ZizianFPS

In-game Name MavDS and ZizianFPS

What game were you banned from? BF4

Date of ban Mar 5, 2017

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? Apparently a pluggin was installed to remove previously banned players.
I (MavDS) was banned from server many years ago for a accusation of cheating. I do not remember the server name. I have never used cheats and have no fairfight/punkbuster bans.
My son (ZizianFPS) installed the game a few months ago. Curry did spec him and caught him cheating. I myself was in the server at same time and suspected something was up myself. I immediately had a discussion with my son and he removed all cheats from his computer. He knows mow there are consequences far worse than being banned. I had a talk with Curry about the incident and Curry lifted his ban which I appreciated very much.

Why should we lift your ban? Well as mentioned above, 1st and far most I (MavDS) was never banned for actually cheating nor do I cheat. Secondly I seed your server and have donated in the past. Furthermore I bring my other clan members to play in the server.
As far as my son (ZizianFPS) , as explained above and he knows the consequences which are far worse than you banning him.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Don't know about your son, but will have the banning admin contact ya when he's available!

Well i did jump in TS and we had our discussion and a follow up one , as well.
The fact that you say you believe me is great.
I am posting here now only to ask once again for you to lift the ban on myself (MavDS).
As stated above and can be verified by DigitalCurry. The day my son was banned by him, i myself and on my own separate account, was in the server playing against my son. Curry spectated and banned him.
You are now banning me because we are on the same ip.
Where exactly can this be seen online?
Also, being banned by BZ, for hacking/cheating is a complete fallacy. There is no proof and as I have stated, I never have.
You guys always tell players in game " show us the proof or u dont want to hear about it."

So again please remove the ban.

Thank you for your time

MavDS

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's not public knowledge that the accounts are linked as far as I know, aside from your now admitting to so semi-publicly in this forum.

Part of our SOP is checking for linked accounts by IP and having consulted with 4-5 admins aside from myself, the ban will remain in place on ZizianFPS, MavDS, and any other accounts found to be linked to these two accounts in the future.

However it was your words in TS saying that "if someone found the info online. Then they would say BZ lets hackers in their server, Do you see our side as to why we can not,"
I agreed and today i asked how, and where online? Before posting here about the situation.
So now your response is that it is my fault it is semi/public knowledge and there was no way for someone to find out before hand online.

Would talk in TS but I am working all day.
Ok just wanted to know.

Banned for hacking/cheating that did NOT occur on my account, nor by me.

Thank you again.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
well Don it occurred on your sons acct in your house? sorry man seems like this is your sons fault not ours. hacking ? really?... Not even sure how you justify being butt hurt.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I also informed you that it's our SOP to ban linked accounts whether that knowledge of linking is public or not - which is why your account got banned in the first place.

well Don it occurred on your sons acct in your house? sorry man seems like this is your sons fault not ours. hacking ? really?... Not even sure how you justify being butt hurt.

Yes. My sons account and his fault. Im not saying it didnt happen.
Thank you for the confirmation.

I also informed you that it's our SOP to ban linked accounts whether that knowledge of linking is public or not - which is why your account got banned in the first place.
Yes. My sons account and his fault. Im not saying it didnt happen.
Thank you for the confirmation.

My only reason to post was to ask you two questions. Which I did and I got the answers.
Was not triying to justify his behaviour.
So no, not "butt hurt" Slash. Just having an adult conversation.

Thank you again for the response.

Cya around the servers.