Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: Mr_Parker_Esq

In-game Name Mr_Parker_Esq

Have you cheated before? no.

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I logged in, for the first time today, and saw a message that I was banned for attacking an uncap. I couldn't have done that as I hadn't loaded into the game yet. The message indicated that an admin that was currently playing another game administered the ban. Perhaps he got the wrong name?

Why should we lift your ban? I could have done what was said I did because I hadn't loaded the game yet.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: attacking uncap [19h8m][BigBadBagOfSwag][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

After looking thru the rest of this section, it appears someone posted a video of me killing them in uncap last night. That would be me, but it appeared to be one instance and there's constantly players camping in the uncap on Pearl Market. I generally don't try attack those that are actively shooting out of uncap but occasionally I get impatient and don't give someone enough time. I'd think this would warrant a kick/warning/temp ban? either way, I'll try to be more careful in the future if you unban me.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You were issued a temporary ban that expires in less than 19 hours to give you the opportunity to learn from your actions and correct them. It would be advised to steer clear of enemy uncap. You also have quite a few ingame reports that have been filed against you recently.

Please see our rules provided below. Subsequent bans will be longer. Let us know if you have any questions.

You were issued a temporary ban that expires in less than 19 hours to give you the opportunity to learn from your actions and correct them. It would be advised to steer clear of enemy uncap. You also have quite a few ingame reports that have been filed against you recently.

Please see our rules provided below. Subsequent bans will be longer. Let us know if you have any questions.

Is there an exception to the uncap rule of all points are capped? I'm currently in the server getting sniped in uncap, with my knife out. I use !report only to have someone be "cleared by reputation"?

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If the enemy has captured all of the flags they are allowed to advance upon your uncap until you start to recapture.