Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: MrLegsBoi

In-game Name MrLegsBoi

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was just asking if I were to make friends on your server if they can put the same clan name as me so its our squad. I understand the concern and the reason for the ban I just believe we were misunderstood.

Why should we lift your ban? I truly do apologize for this I didn't mean for it to sound like I was asking to recruit people from the server. It was more for if I make friends can I invite them to the clan and we squad together. I apologize for using the word recruit, once I was told this wasn't allowed I immediately understood and followed the rule. I play the servers regularly, early mornings, and late nights, if there's a way to check please feel free I'm being honest, I meant no harm from this I just wanted to make friends on your servers so I have more people to play with. There was one guy named [CAT]BryGuy that talked with a mic with me about not having anyone to actually talk with and strategize and this was a way for me to meet some friends and continue to play your servers. I really am sorry for the misunderstanding, my brother and I enjoy to play often together so I hope you consider. Thank you.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Recruiting from server.

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

Edit: I'd also like to note I am MORE then willing to remove the tag out of my name and not talk about this incident again and keep playing as I was. I hope you guys will understand I really do enjoy playing on your servers.

Ope, scratch that.
Yikes
Yeah I said the same thing. I'm not really sure why I got banned. I simply asked to do what other people do on your servers already. They do the same thing I asked. They make friends with people on the server, they end up putting the same clantag to match eachother because they are homies, and they keep playing on your server? I dont see why you guys are banning me and not everyone that has the same exact clantag that plays on your server because whos to say they didnt "recruit" them on your server. They probably just became friends and wanted to squad up together smh.