Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Complaint Handled Ban Appeal: muldep

In-game Name muldep

Have you cheated before? Only on my ex-girlfriend

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was baned for a week beacause i griefed a mortar. I did it because he, with his mortar, killed me (TK) about 3 to 4 times, I was pissed. Since he killed me several times (not intentionaly), i tought if i ended his mortar it was gonna be ok, seems its not.

Why should we lift your ban? I have problems on locker only, is the only history of tk i got, but all tk's is not on porpouse, everytime ppl run in front of me or get exploded by explosive ammo. Im a good player and always behave. I got sometimes kicked due that, but its always not intentionaly tk, and as i know its not against the rules. Many players in the server knows that im a serious player and behave all the time, so my ban should be lift or at least reduced. Thanks for your attention!

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I will lift your ban, but you need to agree to 2 things from now on:

1. You will not grief team vehicles or equipment no matter the situation, nor will you intentionally tk or injure the team.
2. Should you be found to be doing this again, you will be permanently banned with no appeal.

Do you agree to this?