Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: Mungrel87

In-game Name Mungrel87

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? After the tenth or eleventh time of being grieved in two consecutive matches by pineneedle5 (see his complaint video pls) I attempted to send him a message about his less than stellar performance as a pilot but I didn't realize that while in chat my controls are locked by the time I realized all control was lost which caused me to crash. I was gonna send him a few pointers because the other guys were giving him a hard time. I guess he was killing them too (please see chat in the last two of my matches). I don't think he knows there's a place where he can practice without killing everyone and wasting a vehicle back to back.

Why should we lift your ban? I tried to help but no good deed goes unpunished. :(

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Grieving

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Unfortunately for you, I don’t buy that story. Please review our rules whilst you wait for your 7D (5D 21Hr) temporary ban to expire. You’re lucky you’re getting another chance as you’ve been on your “last chance” several times now for breaking each different rule. Your next infraction will result in a permanent ban.

Unfortunately for you, I don’t buy that story. Please review our rules whilst you wait for your 7D (5D 21Hr) temporary ban to expire. You’re lucky you’re getting another chance as you’ve been on your “last chance” several times now for breaking each different rule. Your next infraction will result in a permanent ban.

FYI so has pineneedle5 even though he has done the same to me and countless others during the my last two matches but he gets a break. I tried to do the right thing and inform him of a better way and he's unblocked :) #poetic

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
If no one submits complaints with sufficient evidence, rule violators will get off scot free. It would be a good idea for you to record video evidence and not take matters into your own hands.

If no one submits complaints with sufficient evidence, rule violators will get off scot free. It would be a good idea for you to record video evidence and not take matters into your own hands.
Yeah I agree but at least give us same punishment swag. He's 11-1 against me that day alone guess the bad guy wins in the end #crimepays