Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: niddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name niddies

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? talking shit back to a troll that started slurping dick for no reason. This bot Pandaexpress joined my server because the troll was ping spamming him to ban me, and I said N word i dont give a fuck whos here in VC. This high intellect high power all mighty discord warrior banned me on the spot for racism, but I wasnt being intentionally racist tbh, Im black and I say the word frequently and I was saying I dont give a fuck whos in the squad replying to the troll bot.

Theres worse shit going on said at this moment, than a reach for a racism ban.

Womp I know i was spamming chat responding to dumb shit but, How about pull up the chat for reference and ban people for instigating and trolling chat rather than some mid reach for a ban.

Inspect for full context

Why should we lift your ban? bc its not that serious.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) racism

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This bot Pandaexpress joined my server because the troll was ping spamming him to ban me, and I said N word i dont give a fuck whos here in VC. This high intellect high power all mighty discord warrior banned me on the spot for racism, but I wasnt being intentionally racist tbh, Im black and I say the word frequently and I was saying I dont give a fuck whos in the squad replying to the troll bot.
Hi, I'm that bot. Frankly we don't care what your ethnicity is, we don't allow the usage of racial slurs in our chat or voip regardless of who you are. I'm not sure how you thought throwing a tantrum on discord and now here was going to help you get unbanned but I suppose we knew common sense and basic cognitive brain function was already lacking in your case.

Why should we lift your ban? bc its not that serious.
It is that serious, but again I don't expect you to understand and I'm not going to waste time trying to explain why. You are no longer welcome to play or social in our community. Have fun playing elsewhere.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.