Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: NOMADPRO1

In-game Name NOMADPRO1

Have you cheated before? NO

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I DON'T HAVE A SIDE? DON'T KNOW WHY I WAS BANNED?

Why should we lift your ban? BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS.. I'VE NEVER CHEATED OR BEEN WARNED FOR ANYTHING.. I'M CONFUSED TO BE HONEST.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) TEAM KILLING?

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I'm confused as to why you feel the need for caps lock.

Please review the following complaint and redo your attempt at appealing.

Sorry about the caps lock. It’s a bound key when I game. Also there is a lot of intentional tk’n going on in the server. And personally I find it odd that it’s okay for people to do it to you or damage your vehicles etc. but if you return the favor one time they report me and I get banned.. also a lot of people shooting into the uncaps. And camping them. But there is never an admin on or around. Like I said I’ve been playing for years. Have been an admin and run servers so I understand how it works. I’ve never been reported before to my knowledge and I have never been given a warning. If you look up my ranking on the server you will see that I have been playing there for awhile as well as some of your other servers. And never had any issues in the past. Thanks again.

I don’t usually use discord because it interferes with hearing in game but if you would like set up a time and I could discuss this on there rather via text. Please let me know.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
All reports and appeals are handled on the forums only, nowhere else.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Your temporary ban for intentionally teamkilling has since expired.

Please review our ingame rules, they are provided below. Additional bans will be much longer in length. If you catch a player in violation of our rules, it would be a good idea to have a recording software running in the background as that will allow you to create sufficient forum complaints for us to review.