Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: Norm42

In-game Name Norm42

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I got in a vehicle to use the turret as it was being repaired by the driver. I do not use the in game chat hardly and I keep it hidden most of the time during gameplay. I missed his warning to report me for entering the vehicle, and right after I got banned.

Why should we lift your ban? I was playing BZ1 Hardcore. In hardcore maps, stuff happens. I used the vehicle to defend a point while it was being repaired. I didn't drive off with it. people get TK'd, vehicles get used, it just happens. I'm not sure why I got banned to begin with besides someone getting sour over a vehicle being temporarily used to defend a point while he repaired it.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Intentional Vehicle Theft

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

In the complaint filed against you, that is not how the incident was described.
You have had a spike of rule violations recently so a temporary ban was issued in hopes that you'd come here to appeal.

Please refrain from jumping into friendly vehicles as not exiting them in a timely manner would constitute as a rule violation. If you're going to hide the ingame chat, you need to be diligent. Recording your gameplay in case of a future incident would be helpful to show us your side of the story. Helping them to repair quicker instead might be a better course of action.

Let us know if you have any questions. Your temporary ban expires in 1 day and 8 hours. Subsequent bans will be longer in length.

Thank you for the update. I will keep that in mind and record to prevent any further instances with karens in hardcore gameplay. This temp ban will forever serve as a reminder of my solemn oath to be a perfect man on the battlefield. I strive to do better. And I will. My condolences to the brave men and women who tripped over my hallway claymores. My heart goes out to those who have fallen victim to my accidental grand theft auto. from this instance I have been carved from my old shell, and whittled into a new soldier of obedience, perfection, and sheer frickin' willpower.