Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: oNe-BrunwOw

In-game Name oNe-BrunwOw

Have you cheated before? no

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? to be honest I don't remember, I got a ban a long time ago and the ban said that I did base rape probably it was in Rogue Transmission when the enemies loses the flag's is easy to do a base rape but I don't remeber if it was the case.

Why should we lift your ban? i'm not toxic, or do something wrong, my teamates like to play this server and I would like to play with them.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

So you were banned back in October for exactly like you said, attacking uncap. The streamable link has died since thats what streamable links do. But it isn't the first time you were called out for it.
I know the ban was 6 months ago but I need to ask 2 questions.

Why should I unban you?

Why do you have so many accounts?

Why should I unban you?
R: I Just want to play with my friends just it, im not toxic or something like that.

Why do you have so many accounts?
R: Actually I just have 2 accounts the third it was from a friend that got linked ban, it's not my account

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Yeah I see that third account is nothing like your other two, but you are not answering the question. On your main and your alts you are a pilot/gunner main, you have been called out multiple times for base raping.

Why again should I unban you?

Dont know man, to be honest the motive of my ban that was a base rape I dont remeber. But if that is an answer I promise not to commit anymore the base camp

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Dont know man, to be honest the motive of my ban that was a base rape I dont remeber. But if that is an answer I promise not to commit anymore the base camp
Was more or less looking for this as answer, an apology as an addition would be nice as well, but oh well.

Alright! You said it yourself, you promise to stay as far away from the enemy base as humanly possible while in the heli. I can dig that...
I will unban you, but I do not ever want to catch you firing into uncap. If you are seen shooting into enemy spawn you will be banned permanently without any chance of appeal.

Does this sound good?