Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: PearlMarketMid

In-game Name PearlMarketMid

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I have no clue actually, ban says it was for filter evasion/racism. All I ever type is gay shit to bahbahshamm and others

Why should we lift your ban? I've been playing on BZ for years, people on servers will vouch for me. I dont type racist or edgy shit. Clean player, never cheats

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Racism/Filter Evasion

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Not only do you have a history of chat violations, you willingly took part in the racial slur "ladders" yesterday, that evade our chat filters. We do not tolerate racism on our servers.
pearl.PNG

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Ok then where are the rest of the bans. I have a history of chat violations for saying shit about my own race lmfao. An e and an i are hardly reason to ban
Everyone involved in that ladder received their punishment, but a full ban isn't the first step unless there's been a pattern. In this case our chat filter only looks for variations of three specific words. Words that you have racked up points for saying and the kicks/kills don't seem to be making a difference in helping you understand we don't tolerate that type of speech.
pearl2.PNG

Again, the only time I've broken chat filter was for shit about my own race. I understand you don't tolerate racism on bz and the "ladder" is the only time it's ever been abt someone else. I'll take a full server mute over not being able to play.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The ban itself was more so to get you to appeal. If it was a short suspension or a punish point, you may not have seen the message and thus could've remained somewhat ignorant of the severity. We don't care if it's about your race or another, it's not okay to use it on our servers. I've reduced your ban to a 1d temporary which will expire in 21 hours. Please be more mindful of your language used in chat. Just because other are doing it, doesn't make it okay.