Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Pingu_exeee

In-game Name Pingu_exeee

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? We was air trucing in BZ3 with friends and I did not know that "Air Trucing" was against the rules.

Why should we lift your ban? As pointed above I didn't know and won't do it again then.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) "Air Truce"

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
It is very much against the rules yes, Its also something we typically don't unban for. Should seem like a common sense thing, you are getting the advantage of not being hunted by the enemy heli. We don't care for people farming the server like that.

So why should we unban you?

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I will take your word on that, but before that, a pop quiz:

On our BF4 Rules:

1. What is the definition of Griefing?

2. What is the 1st bullet point in the bottom section of our rules?

3. What is rule number two and what are the consequences of it on Server number 7 (Rush)?

What that I openly teamkill players? This must be a joke right?
When I do kill teammates, it's clearly and ALWAYS is an accident. Such as driving LAV or MBT and accidently ran someone over due to lack of minimap, 3rd person or simply just reversing back from 2 many targets and reverse into someone as examples. I don't ever kill teammates cause of troll or fun of it.

1. Purposely sabotaging teammates vehicles (C4 friendly vehicles, stealing vehicles, SMAW empty AH while the crew are reping it as example)

2. "Stealing vehicles from the enemy uncap is allowed, however you're not allowed to defend yourself while in their uncap" U can steal vehicles but don't shoot when u attempt the steal. Which I don't personal do.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Thatll do!

I hope to not have to deal with you in this setting any further. See you in game, have a good night.

appeal approved.