Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Professional420

In-game Name Professional420

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I said something stupid that I didn't even mean, while I was drunk, just for fun. Thought I'd get a 24hr ban at worst, but it's a perma ban :-(

Why should we lift your ban? I'll be a good boy and won't say stupid stuff anymore.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Banned for loser alert Professional420 perm ban

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
We expect our players to be able to follow a very small set of simple rules. If you cannot follow them, we don't need you making more work for us.
You engaged our automatic language filter repeatedly. It is not encouraging that you did not take the hint after the first few punishes.

I was sour about receiving 2 - 24hr bans recently over "political speech" aka freedom of speech aka my opinions. I was already done playing that night, so I thought it'd be a LOL moment for everybody still in the server to see me get a 24hr ban over spamming banned words. Turns out that's a perma ban, so here we are.

Not really, I just said I would be a good boy, did I not? Where are your rules stated anyway? You blame me for not knowing these mysterious rules. I don't remember seeing any of that when joining any BZ server. And if it is there, there's so much going on, it's very easy to miss. I haven't really played this game in about 9-10 years so I don't know where that stuff is located. I was enjoying playing again and found solace playing a game I used to play when my dog was still alive, who I just had to put down on the 21st. So thanks for being so kind, really showing some humanity in a time of need. I'm sure you feel real powerful flexing your tiny bit of control. Take care.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I get no enjoyment out of this other than to have servers to play on, servers were the rules are followed.
A summary of our ingame rules are displayed on the joining screen, they are spammed in chat every round (multiple times) or you could've viewed them here on our forums.

Thanks, you too!