Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Temp Ban Ban Appeal: PROPLAYER_123141

In-game Name PROPLAYER_123141

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was joking around in chat about things, and someone talked about countries and I started talking about world leaders in trollish way. Someone was trolling me and said to stop talking about politics, so I thought the person was joking, and so troll back I started mentioning politics. However, none of the politics was serious, it was just a big joke and I think it was evident. Overall, I apologize for my actions and I should have paid attention to the server rules specifically rule #4.

Why should we lift your ban? Firstly, I will not mention politics in any such way again, even as a joke/troll manner. Secondly, I will pay attention to server rules - from any server - much more seriously, rather than skipping it over. Finally, as mentioned I was not seriously talking about politics - I was trying to jokingly get back at another person trolling me in chat. I hope you can understand, and I hope to never talk about politics in a jokeish manner even, ever again. Thank you.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Excessive Politics [IRO 3pts] [2d21h][BigBadBagOfSwag][Appeal at banzore.com]

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You have many pages of random political statements. Your current ban has a length of 3 days. After reviewing the sheer number of political statements, I'd say that a 3D temp ban is pretty lenient.

Once the temp ban is up, you should not have further issues provided you follow the rules!

You have many pages of random political statements. Your current ban has a length of 3 days. After reviewing the sheer number of political statements, I'd say that a 3D temp ban is pretty lenient.

Once the temp ban is up, you should not have further issues provided you follow the rules!
Oh OK, thank you. I was not aware that it was a temp ban. I will follow the rules from now on.