Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: Pterodactylwhoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Dude you’ve already done all this shit before, and we told you why you’re permanently banned. Not only do you need to catchup on reading comprehension, it seems you have short term memory loss as well. Check this out:

Huh.. Been playin on banzore since bad company 2. You admin BF1 servers as well. Leads me to believe you just enjoy having any sort of admin power to do with what you please. You're the epitome of "badmin". I broke zero rules. You have zero proof of me breaking any of them. You straight up are just an awful person. That's all it is. You're 60 years old admining who-knows-how-many games....You are a cancer.

All because... I disagreed with you. If I wasn't right, or at least in some manner. You would shut the fuck up and eject yourself from this conversation.. You keep trying to negotiate your way out of wrongfullness with me and....can't provide video proof of the reason I was banned, which is REQUIRED for a permanent ban... you. stupid. fuck.

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I don't admin bf1 servers. You have broken several of our rules and have quite the history. We've given you several chances to knock it off, yet you always choose to be a disruption and hindrance to our servers.

I don't need to provide you with proof. We have it, we've reviewed it; thus, you have remained permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.