Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Denied Ban Appeal: QueerNB #2527

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name QueerNB #2527

Have you cheated before? No

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I got banned from the discord server for posting a selfie of myself in general chat after being told not to.

Why should we lift your ban? Im really sorry, i should have read the room better. I will try to be careful what i post in general chat.

RogaineFoam

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Not familiar with the entire context of it, but Salsa did tell you to post them to enteratyourownrisk. For consideration for the admin who placed the ban, myself and several other members had no issues playing with him for several afternoons in #5's VC. I think he'd be capable of following the discord rules and would not be an issue in the future based on my time in VC with him.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Bud, to be completely fair, I did ask you to take it to a different channel. You didn't listen.

Its a game discord. Not all of us are into that kind of thing, you willing to respect that boundary and hit the off switch?

Bud, to be completely fair, I did ask you to take it to a different channel. You didn't listen.

Its a game discord. Not all of us are into that kind of thing, you willing to respect that boundary and hit the off switch?
Yes im sorry, ill respect you guys more in the future.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
After discussing it with the others, we are just gonna deny this one. You are welcome to play on the server, but continue with the stupid shit you are right now and you won't be allowed there either. That means no baiting the filters and stirring things up.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.