Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Appeal Approved Ban Appeal: Quxia_K

In-game Name Quxia_K

Have you cheated before? Never

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? I was playing as commander for one game, and I was to using the predator missiles there was a great opportunity to get a lot kills when the enemy are bunched up together and when I shot the predator missile to that location, some of my teammates would run to where I shot the predator missile, as you know you cant stop a predator missile when launched so there was nothing I can do about the accident. I have never purposely target my teammates. I do believe this was a misunderstand of the situation.

Why should we lift your ban? I do believe there was a misunderstanding of the situation.

Kick reason (from Battlelog) intentional tk as commander 2x, trolling friendlies as cmdr

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://bf4db.com Yes

I have checked and verified that I am not banned at https://battlefield.agency Yes

oh and I would like to add that Banzore stats for # -bZ22- # HARDCORE INFANTRY MAPS says I only TK'd once I dont know how accurate the stats are but like I said before I do believe this was a misunderstand of the situation.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Could you explain why you dropped a supply box on a friendly tank right before the cruise missile hit?

Kinda odd, either the 'great opportunity for a bunch of kills' was 2 kills, or those 2 kills were just a free bonus for intentionally killing someone doing well in a vehicle.

What? I didn't even know that happened. Okay so "C" flag on that map is where I unlocked the cruise missile I saw that we were losing it and there was no-one there at the time, I used the radar to see where the enemy was and I saw a bunch on the flag plus there a enemy tank there. And the topic about the supply box, after I already launched the cruise missile I did see like maybe four guys going to it "finally" so I want them to win that fight so I dropped a supply box.

I also sorry for accidentally for killing the guy in the tank, I really cant control how my teammates play, and I never targeted them I have used cruise missile only on "OB's".

Can I please have a second chance? it was never my Intention to Team Kill, It was an accident and I cant stop the missile after launching, I had no Idea that guy was mad at me my chat was off.

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
This is what happens when an admin team has IRL lives outside of vidyuh gamez. Been swamped at work.

Tell you what, for the super delay in handling this and you having this patience. I'll grant you one final chance. Don't make me regret this off the books decision.

Appeal Approved, let's see what happens.

thank you very much. I dont know what your situation in life is, so im sorry that I came off rude in anyway.