Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Ban Appeal: RagingMidget187

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name RagingMidget187

What game were you banned from? bf4 fast vehicle spawn

Date of ban Jun 25, 2017

Have you cheated before? Never cheated or hacked in bf4 or any other pc games

What's your side of the story as to why you were banned? My best guess is baserape-
I think what happend was I dropped a laser guided off a jet onto bz Slash's tank on rogue transmission when he was driving out of base

Why should we lift your ban? It was definitely unintentional...I was targeting different tank and had one more rocket, happened to pass near base and didnt even think he was still in uncap..Im kind of noob in jet and didnt realize tank in base because jet flying fast and its a split second decision..
I think slash was just having a bad day and took it out on me, because its a very short drive from his base to the objective and it really seemed like his tank was out of base..
I'm literally the guy that asks team to stop baserape when all objectives taken, i dont enjoy baserape in anyway and this ban is really unnecessary..
If theres a different reason let me know, I was making sure I didnt say anything offensive in chat lately so I doubt that would have been the reason

Message to bz slash:
just read your comment on my other ban appeal lol yea ive dialed down my bullshit to zero and am ok player now, not sure why u banned me before giving me a warning on the infraction at hand..you know u can avoid unnecessary bans if u let player know what they did wrong before banning them - id either stop right away or let you know if it was accidental like the above case. there are plenty hardcore servers out there MIgaming NWG etc, if u guys dont unban sure but im appealing because this was accidental and not intentional baserape

headshotprincess

-bZ- Member
Donator
honestly whether you were baseraping intentionally or not your temporary ban was well deserved. from your trolling in chat using racial slurs to disrespecting our clan and our admins.

we have rules for a reason. don't follow them and you will be banned.

assault

Your Daddy!
Staff member
Senior Admin
Jake, you ban is only for 24 hours this time around. It will be up in a couple of hours. Careful how you behave in our servers, next infraction will be for a week. Keep in mind that it doesn't matter how many times you change your name, the infractions will still be tied to your account.

Last edited:

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
So, I'm going to call you out on your b.s.. you've been warned way to many times as is shown by your ban. You were banned for 24 hours on an accumulation of points. FROM YOUR OTHER BASE RAPES ETC.

Not buying your excuses. If you do not follow our rules you will not be playing on our servers. No one is having a bad day. You're just a problem in the server dude. Shape up or ship out.

Ok sorry for trolling in the past i thought racist jokes were funny im not into that anymore. Im not actually a racist btw, and assault i changed names not to avoid bans but because i didnt want racist name anymore.
No worries ill follow rules and keep in mind i never intentionally baserape because its fukd up when ppl do it to me
Thanks for not perm banning me yet hehe

Nah i was saying im surprised i wasnt permed yet with allmy bullshit but yea ill try my best to be good player and whatnot

Well made priincess ban me so that i stop playing this fuckin game (called her a bitch). im permed from rtr and migaming so hopefully this is the end of this fuckin timewaste..better be a perm ban princess (cuz u a flatass bitch)
ive tried uninstalling this game but i just reinstall it everytime lol had to get the ban.
its been fun trolling u guys and fuck yall sensitive bastards, fuk this addicting game maybe ill see u in PUBG

You're kratos not your. Maybe you're the idiot
Maybe I am an idiot for playing this game so much and wasting my time, it's just too damn good.
I got a business to expand I can't play games dog knowatimsayin
U can ban me into eternity who gives a shit I can buy the game again with clean record if I really wanted to
Just some friendly advice to u selfinflated nobodies: the bf4 community is in decline, when u ban ppl for language u make that decline steeper.
If i was running gaming server i would only bann ppl for hacking because who gives a shit about what they say..if u want your server to outlast migaming and rtr , which are consistently more full with players than ur server, stop banning for language. migaming perm banned me for saying Nigerian ffs, theres your way to capture the "bf4 hardcore" market share - stop fucking banning for language like some butthurt 12yold girls

I hear all the time bz admins over the mic threatening to ban players for the dumbest tiniest offenses like bitch if u old and didnt get anywhere in life dont take it out on players..
sick of your sensitive shit have fun playing with yourselves..when i log on in 6 months im sure I wont see your server anywhere in sight anyway, and admins joining server and sitting there afk "to help populate the server" wont help u either

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
Thank you for your advice, and we will take it into consideration when operating our server in future.

This thread is locked, and not open for further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.